[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

Grate Job Mith! as always!

Thanks a lot buddy.

OFF: :lol: Baco my fellow Sqn mate, i'm still waiting you to share with me that PRIVATE 'ARMADA' skin :cry::music_whistling: , yeah.... i know your little dirty secret... :music_whistling:

ON: Thanks to you for playing with this messy mission since i started learning moose, a year or so ago!

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.9.2

- Disbanded ALL flight groups (a pain the ass) now EVERY plane is a section leader (this 'should' solve the duplicated task / airboss msgs for everyone)

- Added Kuznetsov carrier + 6 more Su-33 on the deck

- Minor script changes to handle the new carrier

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.9.2

- Disbanded ALL flight groups (a pain the ass) now EVERY plane is a section leader (this 'should' solve the duplicated task / airboss msgs for everyone)

- Added Kuznetsov carrier + 6 more Su-33 on the deck

- Minor script changes to handle the new carrier

Oh my! Thank you so much! Going to try now :) :) :)

:thumbup:maybe i'll have to update that again, was testing the mission and the new carrier is launching missiles like if there is no tomorrow...

haha. ya i noticed that. still really enjoying it. thanks so much!

one thing i noticed is that i get 'spiked' after take off right away. maybe it's a US warship locking up the Su-33 because it's an Su-33?

once again my many thanks. your sandbox mission is my favorite and i love being able to use the Su-33 in a carrier capacity with it! :)

haha. ya i noticed that. still really enjoying it. thanks so much!

one thing i noticed is that i get 'spiked' after take off right away. maybe it's a US warship locking up the Su-33 because it's an Su-33?

once again my many thanks. your sandbox mission is my favorite and i love being able to use the Su-33 in a carrier capacity with it! :)

Actually, it's not only on the Su-33, fly anything and u'll get a spiked a lot by everyone, honestly, idk if it's DCS, the Scripts or Thánatos, but sometimes the RWR just activate = "I'm going to leave you deaf" mode

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0

- Kuznetsov crew was overdosed with diazepam. They were really anxious to shoot everything on sight

- Added NTTR version. It's at the same development level of the other 2 missions <- pending approval

- Name change: from now on the missions will be named "The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox" yeah, Ace Combat fan here lol.

- (Thanks BIGNEWY for updating the forum post name!) <- in advance, hehe

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.1

- Stopped Kuznetsov shooting at everything... for real this time (don't apply to NTTR ofc)

- Switched back the normal air units dispatcher methods ('till Nolove find what the hell i f****d up in the script, i know you work a lot buddy, sorry for bring more problems to ya)

- Reduced the number of auto generated tasks to 1 of each (HUGE performance boost) BUT (see line below)

- Added menus to create tasks on demand

- Removed fog in Gulf theatre

- Reduced Clouds in Gulf

In the oven:

- Expanding even further the spawn templates for each task type

- Want to add helo type missions, but i'm being really lazy about this, cuz i dont have any helo to test with and i dont like 'em................

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.2

- Added more spawns templates for BAI tasks (total 22)

- Added more naval strikes templates (total 6, there is no much combos / options i can do here... shame)

- Added a few more sounds

- Added a function to increase visuals and damage of some ordinance types (now ordinance listed below will give an extra punch/visuals) || Thanks to the Korean guy SELIIS @ Discord for "show me da wae"

All types of bombs (no cluster included)

Mavericks (AGM65 and 75T)

Anti Radiation missiles (Sidearm and AGM-88 only)

Anti Ship missiles (AGM84, RB04 and RB15)

- Caucasus:

- Rearranged the 150 spawn points around the map

- Rearranged the naval spawn points

- Nevada:

- Moved all friendly units to Tonopah Test Range AB (reflected the changes on the kneeboard / radios)

- Changed location of Awacs / tanker units to be outside the combat area (Still, AI can engage you if they are close)

- Rearranged the 150 spawn points to accordingly the new start location

Honestly i didn't add the A2A task dispatcher in there cuz it cause too many micro stutters on each task generation.

First runs a detection pulse each 60 secs to detect units then (this is permanent)

If something is detected then:

create a task:

Intercept - if they are hot

Engage if you are in air and close to the detected bogey

Swep if the object detected is 'alive' but went out of the radars for some reason

Don't forget that you need to "subscribe" for those tasks too, wich means in more radio menu management in a mission that already has a lot of that... and something i learnt already is that ppl don't really like menus

There is another problem about A2A tasks, it SPAM msgs on your screen telling you about each change / update on the targets.

So i decided to handle the enemy planes with a dispatcher, yes, but no task are generated at all to engage those targets. If you want to do some air combat, just do CAP near Mountains (Caucasus), Iraq (Gulf), Las Vegas (NTTR) and trust on your AWACS info, right now you'll have 6 or 7 random enemy planes doing CAP in the patrol area and their bases have infinite stock of units.

All the things i'm describing above sounds really cool, but when you get tired of the spam msgs from the HQ, u'll come to my house and burn it with me inside lol

Edited by Mith86Arg

Thank you!

I'll try some A2A mission tomorrow. I'll wait and see how bad the spam is :P

lol, i'll run some tests to see if something have changed since the last time i've used the A2A Task Dispatcher for clients and then decide if i add it again or no... :joystick::thumbup:

How do I do A2A missions? This seems like an amazing mission but I can only chose A2G missions, even in my F-15.

Thanks.

I find you don't need to. Fighters endlessly spawn.

Thanks for the updates Mith! Such a great mission!

My only issue, not a big one, is the lack of ground targets that aren't protected by a SAM. Well I like the challenge of SAMs, not all the time. Be cool if sometimes a group spawned that didn't have tons of SAMs. Last night there was 3-4 groups and all of them had SAMs, some 3-4 of them. Made taking them out in my Su-25A (no SEAD capability) a bit difficult! :)

But not a huge deal. Love your missions. Thanks again!

I find you don't need to. Fighters endlessly spawn.

Thanks for the updates Mith! Such a great mission!

My only issue, not a big one, is the lack of ground targets that aren't protected by a SAM. Well I like the challenge of SAMs, not all the time. Be cool if sometimes a group spawned that didn't have tons of SAMs. Last night there was 3-4 groups and all of them had SAMs, some 3-4 of them. Made taking them out in my Su-25A (no SEAD capability) a bit difficult! :)

But not a huge deal. Love your missions. Thanks again!

That's a good feedback, didn't noticed that till you mention it. normal FOB templates and some of the new ones have some SAM in the group... so its true that BAI tasks are not real BAI in the end cuz there are dangerous threats in there. i'll fix it soon. thanks

That's a good feedback, didn't noticed that till you mention it. normal FOB templates and some of the new ones have some SAM in the group... so its true that BAI tasks are not real BAI in the end cuz there are dangerous threats in there. i'll fix it soon. thanks

Thanks for the reply! Yes, once in a while we will get a ground target with no SAM's but more often then not there is multiple SAMs. Thanks for looking into it! Sometimes I just want to practice my ground attack without dodging missiles! :)

Thanks for the reply! Yes, once in a while we will get a ground target with no SAM's but more often then not there is multiple SAMs. Thanks for looking into it! Sometimes I just want to practice my ground attack without dodging missiles! :)

There you go! :smilewink::thumbup:

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.3

- Changed BAI groups templates composition, only threat present now on those tasks are AAA (max), no more SAM's (thanks @solidGad for the feedback!!)

- Changed first task generation timing (on start) now each task is generated in a staggered way...

- Added Sound and MSG to coalition after a new task is created

- Added sounds notifications after each task status change (subscribed tasks)

- Added CSAR module for helicopters, now - some - pilots will survive the crash or successfully eject and when that happens a new CSAR task is generated (Limit: 5 pilots, after that, no more task are created, to avoid task spamming)

Very nice and fun mission! Thanks a lot! Now just I need set all Ace Combat skins ;)

Thanks buddy! about the skins, they are already there, but the problem is that the skins autors make the planes available to specific countries i need 'em to be present on AUSAF country / faction...

I really would like to talk to the skins creators:

legoheli

TheMrSir46

_BillyTheKid_

To ask permission to upload the set of skins with their respective Description.lua 'fixed' or ask 'em to do that in their skins...

Below the list of skins already there (you need to edit Description.lua and add AUSAF on the countries list)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1757829/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301831/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3201191/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3156886/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305908/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3181978/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3064346/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3194569/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3306609/

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3245860/

Great, downloading skins. Thanks for links.

I has been quite time when I player Ace Combat Zero (awesome, best from series for me) so I don't know if I remember it right - Round Table was on border of Belka and Ustio right?

BTW "Assign Task" from F10 menu produces lua error in log.

Edit: just saw new 2.0.3 - I go to test it.

Great, downloading skins. Thanks for links.

I has been quite time when I player Ace Combat Zero (awesome, best from series for me) so I don't know if I remember it right - Round Table was on border of Belka and Ustio right?

BTW "Assign Task" from F10 menu produces lua error in log.

Edit: just saw new 2.0.3 - I go to test it.

According to the lore yeah, border of Osean Federation and Republic of Ustio

Yeah, i have to live with that error, that option is used only when 100% of the Task Dispatcher is used, it automagically assign you in a task based on different factors setted up by the mission maker, such distance, threat, etc. In this mission you have to manually select a task type, see this https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4072863&postcount=16

Edited by Mith86Arg