[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

You want to shut off the whole mission via radio command? that is?

Yes, if possible that would be great. The reason this is being requested is because we would like to run this mission on a dedicated server without SLMOD that has a mission rotation. So an End Mission function allows the clients to end the mission by choice.

Thanks in advance! We are very much enjoying this mission.

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

I have a problem, I can't select the communication menus when I'm in the mission. Only thing I changed in the mission editor is to make a wingman and I added a weapon loadout.

I have VR and the communications button is not responding anymore once the messages are displayed in the upper right corner.

When I change the slot it works at the beginning of the start procedure. After a message it's not possible anymore.

Edited by oho

I have a problem, I can't select the communication menus when I'm in the mission. Only thing I changed in the mission editor is to make a wingman and I added a weapon loadout.

I have VR and the communications button is not responding anymore once the messages are displayed in the upper right corner.

When I change the slot it works at the beginning of the start procedure. After a message it's not possible anymore.

EASY COMMS are off on my mission, so, you should use correct key bind for UHF / VHF radios...

Great set of missions!

I did have an issue with the auto start for the f-18: fails on left engine start-up. Any ideas? Thanks!

hey there! i don't think that is an actual problem of my mission honestly...

Hi, very nice mission. Noticed one bug in The Round Table - ♻ Dynamic Sandbox (NTTR) 2.0.5a.

There are AI A-10C spawning instead of F-16C.

Yeah, sry for that one, noticed that too last night but it's not a "scripting problem" for some reason the template unit on the mission editor got changed back to an A-10. i'll fix it on the next update.

Thanks for info. I noticed that too, looking forward for fix.

Another questions:

1) It is possible to disable autospawnig of airplanes for both sides?

2) Do you plan to add spawnable other types of planes?

3) That requirement to jump to spectator first is for all players in MP or it's just in SP?

Edited by danvac

Thanks for info. I noticed that too, looking forward for fix.

Another questions:

1) It is possible to disable autospawnig of airplanes for both sides?

2) Do you plan to add spawnable other types of planes?

3) That requirement to jump to spectator first is for all players in MP or it's just in SP?

1) yes, i can do that, maybe activate the A2A fighting via menu... idk, not planned honestly, but i can work on that for future updates..

2) you mean spawnable via zeus? or just the ones that are randomly picked for A2A CAPs? in both cases which ones would you like to be added?

3) YES just to register the "event" of the player entering a slot, some scripts functions need to "know" when that happens to give you some menu / features of the mission. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Soooooooo, update time on this thing too!

First, ty all for voting!

Now let's start with the changelog:

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.6

- Removed MOOSE CSAR

- Added Ciribob CSAR

- Increased the range to pick up downed pilots to 500m (land and wait, or hover for 10 secs over 'em to pick up, if someone has a code to make 'em pick-able from water please help me!!)

- Added a custom beacon sound for downed pilots (NOTE: idk if it's DCS or my mission, works, but the sound pause and start again in a loop)

- Removed 2 helos from each group (there were 6 initially)

- Increased damage for all (*) helo missiles type ordinance

- Increased damage for all (*) rocket type ordinance

- Rearranged HELOS Airbase a little

- Added SAM defense to HELO Air Base

- Added MASH to HELO Air Base

- Increased time from task complete to new task to 20 secs

- Allied CAPs now are composed of 2 planes each (still in the air you'll see a 7 red VS 6 blue VS #Clients perma fight)

- Added a disengage radius to allied CAPs to stop 'em pursuing the enemy to almost under their beds...

- Reduced total area of the A2A conflict zone (im trying to make CSAR tasks easier for helos, it suckz to fly 60 mins to rescue a guy and be shot down on the way back home)

- Added 5 FARP in different places, these locations works as a MASH, rearm refuel, and CTLD pickup points homing beacons are random, check current ones on CTDL beacons menu, FARPs ATC COMMs radio freqs are fixed and present on briefing

- Added a new kneeboard page with FARPs info

- Added C-101CC - now COIN to your heart's content... for the 2 randoms who asked for this :P

- Added L-39C - now COIN to your heart's content... for the 2 randoms who asked for this :P

- Added back to ability to manually spawn task, manual tasks don't spawn JTAC units over 'em, so use ZEUS instead

- Added a Mission Option to manually activate A2A dispatcher CAPs, (*advice 1)

- ZEUS spawns: added JF-17, J-11, F-18, AJS-37, C101CC, L39 and MIG-19 to bot red and blue sides.

- Added JF-17 and J-11 to to pool list of possible enemy spawns (for enemy CAP)

- NTTR: Fixed ninja A-10 spawning in place of F-16C

- Added a menu option to finish the mission (1 person asked for this, and... why not?)

- Added a menu option to start the A2G auto tasking generation... now this mission is fully MODULAR (*advice 2)

*advice 1: If you turn off the “dispatcher” any airborne unit doing cap will turn in a zombie -literal- no brain, they will just fly randomly in the CAP area.

*advice 2: This a single use option, you CAN’T turn it OFF, so think twice before activating it.

tCzqINx.png

Now YOU have the control of what kind of mission need/want to fly one ach session, i'm not forcing anything (well, i still need you to enter as spectator first then select a slot haha)

From start you can enjoy the emptiness with this things running on background

• AIRBOSS
  • CTLD
  • CSAR <- but no tasks! cuz there is no aerial fighting yet, doh!
  • ZEUS

Then, just mix and match on what u need, using the NEW MENU

W1ghWtQ.jpg

Let me explain a little about this menu...

- Toggle means that, the option can be turned ON/OFF.

- Activate means what the option is ONE USE ONLY, si it can't be turned off.

This mission type has a PRO and one big CON

PRO:

Since it's layered, you can have a relaxing training environment, manually spawning ground tasks of just using ZEUS to spawn things, practice Aerial Refueling, CASE I/II/III ops... Or just turn everything ON and it will be like the mission you already know.

THE BIG CON:

If you play with strangers, monkeys or terrorists, they can use those menus to spam to start/stop or just activate the ground tasking dispatcher (remember, it can't be turned off) ruining your session.

OFC i can make a system like the one used at TTI where u can manually edit the mission with a simple TRUE / FALSE for each option and disabling the menu to avoid terrorism, feedback/opinion please :)

tCzqINx.png

TO DO!:

- Random air traffic! got it working already, but i'm having a hard time finding a way to make the function with the ON/OFF function

- Airboss carriers turning on the wind

- User guide / manual

Last, since the first "layer" of this mission have AIRBOSS, im removing my airboss missions from user files!

OFC i can make a system like the one used at TTI where u can manually edit the mission with a simple TRUE / FALSE for each option and disabling the menu to avoid terrorism, feedback/opinion please :)

I think this would be the best option. :thumbup:

gonna try this out tonight!

so if I want everything to run like how it did with past versions, is there a 'one button' to turn it all on or do i manually turn on the ally and AI CAP and then each type of mission?

as to how you want it setup, i only play single player so not worried about the 'terrorism'. But the TTI works well if it's a concern, but good with the menu as well! :D

all good here! :)

very straight forward once I got into it. Well done! I love a mission like this where you set it up how you want. Tonight I just wanted to take the new Harrier for a spin and blow up some easy targets without worrying about SAM's or enemy fighters and your mission let me do that. Thanks again! :)

hi there great mission thanks but is there auto enemy fighter spawn i was flying bit and no enemies plane show off

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

Hi, First of many thanks for these great missions!!

I was wondering how I could get Paddles to contact met on approach on the Stennis. I am on Freq 266,00 but can't seem to get any response from the LSO. Marshall does work.

Kind regards

Jorik

Intel i7 8700k 5,0Ghz OC

Nvidia GTX1080Ti

32Gb DDR4 3200Mhz RAM

HP Reverb Pro

Selfmade Alu Rail 4080 mounts

TM HOTAS WARTHOG

Virpil 100mm extension + Virpil VFX + TM F/A-18 Stick

TM MFD's

Saitek Pedals