[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

We're running your mission on our server! Great Work on it! We are really enjoying it!

re CSAR, when some pilots land in trees, or on mountainside, what is the procedure to pick them up?

Also noticed that sometimes "player" settings menu is displayed for another pilot including the pilot who spawned the menu

We're running your mission on our server! Great Work on it! We are really enjoying it!

re CSAR, when some pilots land in trees, or on mountainside, what is the procedure to pick them up?

Also noticed that sometimes "player" settings menu is displayed for another pilot including the pilot who spawned the menu

First, i don't own any heli, so i can't truly test "heli features / problems" on my end, so my answer is going to be "from the book", CSAR 'should' work as a sling load cargo afaik, so i think u must hover a few meters above open the radio menu and "pick up" the pilot (first, u must have subscribed to the task to rescue a particular pilot, or menus won't update with that kind of options)

IE:

• Subscribe to a CSAR task
  • Now in your custom radio menu you should have a TASK.CSAR.001 task control (or something like that)...
  • Fly to the AO
  • Hover near the guy
  • Open menu > (the control task one) and select load cargo > then ObjectCargo.001

Menus may be different on your end, can't remember the exact name of each cargo object / task names...

About the menus, all clients have their own menu, "Settings user_name" you're telling me that if you open your personal settings menu, other clients can see exactly the same menu (with your username)? If yes, weird, but it's an old problem from DCS/moose related to menus dynamically added to a mission,

Are you guys going to spectators first and then picking a plane?

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.4

- Separated Helicopters CSAR tasks from Plane tasks (but helis can still subscribe to SEAD / BAI / Anti Ship Tasks)

- Fixed a problem on my missions with CTDL (all maps), i was using units as logistic when it was supposed to be a STATIC unit... crate spawning wasn't working, sry for that, and thanks for the report @piolin23000

- Eliminated unnecessary pickup zones, now there is only one per base, but of 1500m radius

- Increased CTDL CRATE spawn range to 900 meters from Logistic points (represented by a Command Center Static object), knowing this, PLEASE don't go to nearest town and try to ask for a CRATE, ofc it won't work, if you do that don't report it, lol, just land near the orange smoke and proceed to a CRATE request via radio menu.-

Hello Mith86Arg,

I would like to ask you for permission to use ace combat sound samples from your mission. Your work inspired me to make simple Air-To-Air arena mission at Round Table. It is just A2A stripped from all other. Just clean dogfights above B7R between Belka Belkan 23rd Tactical Fighter Squadron "Gelb" (MiG-21Bis) and Ustio 66th Air Force Unit "Galm" (F-5E).

I solved skins by creating my own. Just using MiG-21, F5E, A50 and E3A so it was manageable. Feel free to use them as well if want. I can send you PSDs as well in case you need them to make changes.

Hello Mith86Arg,

I would like to ask you for permission to use ace combat sound samples from your mission. Your work inspired me to make simple Air-To-Air arena mission at Round Table. It is just A2A stripped from all other. Just clean dogfights above B7R between Belka Belkan 23rd Tactical Fighter Squadron "Gelb" (MiG-21Bis) and Ustio 66th Air Force Unit "Galm" (F-5E).

I solved skins by creating my own. Just using MiG-21, F5E, A50 and E3A so it was manageable. Feel free to use them as well if want. I can send you PSDs as well in case you need them to make changes.

Np go ahead, use 'em, they're not mine, a Reddit user uploaded the full library of AC: ZERO sounds, i've just searched for good sounds (search in reddit and download the full pack instead :smilewink: )

Request...

Nice job on these missions I've been flying the PG map without any issues. I do have one request that you position the tankers so that you can hit them on the way home. When I tune in the TAC for one they are usually father than the airbase at least on the PG map.

Again great job!

As promised today mission is finished

Belka MiG-21 demo gameplay

xB4ZDczHA9c

Mission download:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3307155/

Enjoy and thanks Mith86Arg for inspiration with your cool mission.

Mith86Arg feel free to use skins if you find usage in your mission. You can modify and bundle them as you wish as I made them. I have PSDs if you need them. And thanks again for inspiration!

Edited by ataribaby

Thank you for the mission! It works pretty good on our dedicated machine :)

Love the random attacks / placements while trying to accomplish my mission.

Few things:

- After completing a mission, often the succeeded mission keeps reporting information on the right top corner. When doing several missions this is quite annoying, are we doing something wrong?

- Sometimes with strike missions a double S300 with search and track radar is placed. Scary to see, but they never ever fired at us.

- Would be nice to have some kind of option to adjust mission spawn distance.

Thats my feedback for now :thumbup::music_whistling:

Thanks!

m0nk

hey there, so, i'll answer in order

1- Yup!, after u join a task u need to cancel the task reports (see the guide on 1st post) that's going to solve your/my/everyone problems with that msg lol

2- BAI tasks are just that, strike missions with NO SAM defenses, so if you see that S300 in there and it doesn't shoot at you, its 'fine' for me, cuz its "working as intended", AAA is in there, if you fly an helo near the bigger templates you'll going to be banished from existence in a few seconds...for PLANES (flying high enough), BAI tasks are almost sitting ducks. :smilewink:

In the other hand, if you saw an S300 on SEAD Task and the thing is not attacking you, THAT is a problem and need to be fixed. I'll check anyway :thumbup:.

3- Yeah, that can be nice, but if you open the mission on ME, you'll see (hidden) 150 triggers zones for spawn points, i use every one of 'em to spawn groups inside; since the script randomly pick one, i have no real control of what going to happen (and don't want to) on next spawns, so... i have to make a wider combat area( right now its 160 km radius more or less) and even doing that -and depending on which theatre u're flying- tasks -sometimes- are spawned too close to each other turning the whole mission in a suicidal one. Im testing some ideas to solve that honestly, but i can't promise anything to you...

3a - TLDR: cool idea, but its not going to happen -for now-

interesting about the BAI tasks. I do notice they often spawn with a SAM, but you say they won't shoot? if so that's good! :)

yeah, but note that i said only BAI, there is a subtype BAI (hard) those ones have SAM

Hi, very good mission! can you add radio menu item to trigger END MISSION

Thanks!

You want to shut off the whole mission via radio command? that is?

Thanks for the mission, it's a lot of fun !

A question : how did you modify the damages of the different bombs ? I'm curious...

Thanks in advance.

A guy from Korea showcased some pictures on Moose discord about it, i asked and basically is a script that tracks shoots events and ordinance types, already answered in place of the OP in THIS post (REQ MOOSE.LUA btw)

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.0.5

- Added beacon sounds for CTDL, i'm a machine to break this kind of things, beacons wasn't working without those sounds.

- Removed all individual planes from TARAWA deck and created a simple group of clients (x4) - *issue #1

- Rolled back to the classic Ciribob Jtac Autolase Script (i lost the count on how many times i jumped between lasing systems...)

- A Jtac drone will now spawn in the area of each BAI / SEAD / BAI (hard) tasks, and despawn when the task success >event< triggers, so YEAH, to make everything work as intended you actually have to join tasks. Jtacs units will also use random smoke colors. (and thanks Topper for pointing me out my error on this one, my brain just shut down sometimes, was an easy one...)

- Removed task creation with menu commands 'till i find a method to despawn the jtac in those particular tasks, yup im still 1000000% noob~~

- Changed 'EWR' units used for detection, they were generating new "awacs" menus

- Moved Airboss Radio relays to a FARP near the carrier group

- Scattered a little more the spawn points in GULF version

*issue #1

ZrVR0eb.png

AV-8B (Tarawa only) If you see this, the first thing you need to do is to select another slot of the same group, rinse and repeat till you can finally enter the cockpit of your plane...

Second thing you need to do is go to RAZBAM subforums and kindly ask them to check the Tarawa spawn points :thumbup:

Edited by Mith86Arg

Comunications and F14B

Hi tanks for this mission.

I have problem wiht comunications with tankers and airfields/stennis, using F14B.

I set the correct radio Freq. and nobody answer me.

When a friend of mine tryed to AA refueling whit F18 it worked properly.

The weird thing is that i can accually hear the comunication between my friend and the tanker.. and i can listen to them.

Any help?

TY

Hi tanks for this mission.

I have problem wiht comunications with tankers and airfields/stennis, using F14B.

I set the correct radio Freq. and nobody answer me.

When a friend of mine tryed to AA refueling whit F18 it worked properly.

The weird thing is that i can accually hear the comunication between my friend and the tanker.. and i can listen to them.

Any help?

TY

Hi! Can you tell me a little more about this? which one is the correct freq for you? which tanker are your trying to contact for actual AR, arco or shell? and finally, which map?

Ran a quick test on all maps:

Caucasus

5iPklKf.jpg

iJokPuX.jpg

Gulf

liulvO0.jpg

0dDYmlG.jpg

NTTR

84O5Qc8.jpg

BJuUCoY.jpg

Going to try to reproduce the other issue you're describing, but for now i couldn't