[REPORTED]Hornet model needs optimization badly..

IceFire

I have an air wing of five total squadrons, 3 of which are Hornets. I cannot get 12 aircraft in the same airspace without serious FPS losses from everyone. So I decided to do some testing.

My specs are as follows;

MB- Asus Rog Maximus X Code

CPU- I7-8700K

Card- 1080TI 11gb OC

RAM- 32GB

Resolution 1920x1080

Situation: I lose 30 FPS with just twenty-four F18's in the air. It is the same with everyone else that I've spoken to and is just as bad with twelve. ONLY when the Hornets are visually nearby does this occur.

Outside of visual detection of model

unknown.png

Within visual of the models

unknown.png

Before someone tells me that there's simply too many Hornets in the air and nothing can be done.. Don't bother, please...

For comparison, same number of Tomcats, same mission, same setup, all with 8K textures compared to the F18's 4K textures.

DCS_HgydPqO48S.png

I lose a whopping 5 FPS, maybe 10 at most...

Please optimize this model.. We can't even have a populated deck on the carrier without killing FPS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Commander In Chief United States Atlantic Command

Virtual Carrier Air Wing Eleven

Can confirm this. My system died when 8 hornets met me at the Tanker last night. Once they left out of visual range everything was find.

Then had 8 Tomcats join me, had no issues.

My specs are below...

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

I have the same issue aswell. FPS drops into the single digits with two flights of 2 near the KC-135. Only happens with the F-18c.

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD