F-8 news?

Hummingbird

Well I think they wanted to get the corsair out first. So I'm guessing a while.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Any news on progress or when to roughly expect EA to land? A year, 2 years?

My personal release prediction is 2-3 years from now.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

We're not going to provide any date because at this point it makes no sense. It's simply too early.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Hi Hiro,

I wouldn't ask for a date because its obviously very far out. If you ever feel like sharing any early 3d models or what's being researched that would be cool. This is one of my dream aircraft for DCS so I'm excited to follow along. However if you guys plan to keep mostly silent on development I understand given how this community tends to react. Best regards.

Why troll the F-8 thread with your mig issues? The Mig is an old module from before the company split. The code is probably a mess with half the people who worked on it gone. I like the Mig and have a lot of fun with it and will happily buy future modules from this dev. If you disagree well thats your prerogative. But we should all probably accept that were not going to see any major mig updates.

Actually they are at least updating the mig pit and a few other things. Which I think is great, even if its not happening as fast as people want.

Anyhow, I look forward to the F8 sometime in 2021 or 2022.

But I am rather anxiously awaiting the "summer" update.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

We're not going to provide any date because at this point it makes no sense. It's simply too early.

That's fine, wasn't looking for a date either as I know that is way too early to tell, just a very rough time frame i.e. wether it would MAYBE be coming out in 2020 or 2021 etc..

Either way I am looking forward to every update.

Hi Hiro,

I wouldn't ask for a date because its obviously very far out. If you ever feel like sharing any early 3d models or what's being researched that would be cool. This is one of my dream aircraft for DCS so I'm excited to follow along. However if you guys plan to keep mostly silent on development I understand given how this community tends to react. Best regards.

They did so in their latest newsletter where they posted pics of their research trip to the Seattle Museum of Flight: https://leatherneck-sim.com/2019/04/24/the-spring-awakening/

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

We'll have interesting news regarding the F-8J, once our ducks are in a row.

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

We'll have interesting news regarding the F-8J, once our ducks are in a row.

:thumbup:

Tornado3 small.jpg

Why troll the F-8 thread with your mig issues? The Mig is an old module from before the company split. The code is probably a mess with half the people who worked on it gone. I like the Mig and have a lot of fun with it and will happily buy future modules from this dev. If you disagree well thats your prerogative. But we should all probably accept that were not going to see any major mig updates.

Perhaps because the quality in the next module is not going to any better than what they have done so far... synical...perhaps...

You win Hiromachi I can’t beat that but I did find this trying to beat you I have to share it

EDIT: Never succeeded at embedding. It’s probably turned off for that video/channel. It’s a video of lots of ducks

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• 1 month later...