About the roll trim indicator

Birko

How does the 'roll trim indicator' (as it's described in-manual) indicate roll trim, it just looks like a button to me. Am I missing something?

Also I can't press the button to centre the roll trim, so it could be non-functional in game (although a checklist step is to check and centre the roll trim) or a lil bug.

If anyone has a clue I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks!

Hi, I got the same problem always. Despite being in the checklist, the button seems tonbe non-functional.

Modules: MI-8, KA-50, Huey, AJS-37 Viggen, F-16, AH-64D, (OH-58D 😬)

Wishlist: MH-60 Blackhawk, Afghanistan Map

Gear: Virpil Collective with UH-60 grip, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick, 15 cm Extension (Sahaj), TM TPR Pedals

I think you're mistaken with the F-14 my friend.

In the AJS-37 there's a button on the left side panel marked "roll centr", the manual calls it the "roll trim indicator" and I was wondering if it was supposed to indicate roll as the name suggests, and whether it's supposed to be functional in-game as pressing it appears to do nothing.

Edited by Birko

In the real aircraft it is a button you don´t press on. When you trim the stick in roll to the left or right the"button" goes down automaticly and when you trim the stick back to it´s centre position it pops back up again automaticly. In the game however I don´t know how it´s suppose to work but it would be nice if it was a pressable button to centre the stick in it´s neutral position in Roll.

In the real aircraft it is a button you don´t press on. When you trim the stick in roll to the left or right the"button" goes down automaticly and when you trim the stick back to it´s centre position it pops back up again automaticly. In the game however I don´t know how it´s suppose to work but it would be nice if it was a pressable button to centre the stick in it´s neutral position in Roll.

I would prefer if they would just implement its real functionality that you just have described, so you know when you have trimmed to center.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg