https://104thphoenix.com/

WE PRESENT TO YOU

ROUND 8

OF THE

HELICOPTERS CONFLICT

h5IAhob.jpg

The Event Will Take Place In The Persian Gulf Map

8Bwxly4.jpg

* Only guns, miniguns, gun-pods, door gunners, etc. are allowed. No rockets, no missiles, no bombs!

104th_Maverick will be streaming and commentating

Saturday the 5th of October, 1800 zulu

Briefing is 30 minutes earlier - 1730 zulu

Hosting Server: 104th Phoenix

IP: 208.94.240.34

SRS: 208.94.240.34

Teamspeak 3 IP: ts50.gameservers.com:9132

Teamspeak 3 Password: phoenix

Mission (1.5 hours duration):

1- 20 Red players vs 20 Blue Players.

2- 10 available slots for KA-50's and 10 for Mi-8's.

3- 10 available slots for Gazelles (type L or Minigun) and 10 for UH-1's.

4- Red operates from a FARP with 5 helipads, and Blue operates from Dubai International airbase. Separation is 25 km only!

5- There are 5 different locations that can be captured and recaptured. Some are marked by a green smoke.

6- At the Island Builsing and Oil Platform locations you'll need to make sure you land exactly on the helipad (check out images below).

7- To capture a spot, you'll need to deploy troops. 4 troops are allowed, no other units. Make sure there are no enemy troops in that area.

8- The coalition holding more locations at the end of the event will win the day.

9- All locations are marked on the F-10 map.

10- You can and someone really should sign up as a GCI operator. Whether by using LotATC or CA it's up to you.

11- GCI operates on SRS.

Fes4yQ1.png

i8hMkKM.jpg

5NSPqeD.jpg

bfHbuaV.jpg

ojNPRLz.jpg

959cvEg.jpg

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

RED:

1- [CBI] Requiem - Ka-50

2- =DW=Wizard_VVS - Ka-50

3- [CBI] Wayan - Ka-50

4- Baron von Myakin - Ka-50

5- BogaR - Ka-50

6- Impalor - Ka-50

7- - Ka-50

8- - Ka-50

9- - Ka-50

10- - Ka-50

11- ROSS_Pups - Mi-8

12- ROSS_Protoss - Mi-8

13- ROSS_Olle - Mi-8

14- ECV56_Agresor - Mi-8

15- ECV56_Fortinero - Mi-8

16- ECV56_Pretorian - Mi-8

17- JG-1_Britchot - Mi-8

18- Jambock_Sydy - Mi-8

19- Turtlelover3 - Mi-8

20- - Mi-8

Red GCI:

------------------------------------------

BLUE:

1- REAPER 34 | Shady - Gazelle Minigun

2- [ugly Angel] Camino - Gazelle L

3- [ugly Angel] Joker - Gazelle L

4- [ugly Angel] Tommi - Gazelle L

5- scout16 - Gazelle L

6- [ugly Angel] Crash - Gazelle L

7- [ugly Angel] NeoCB - Gazelle L

8- PitbullVicious - Gazelle L

9- Nansaram - Gazelle L

10- - Gazelle

11- Tobsen - UH-1

12- Lagnad - UH-1

13- -=PAPI=- - UH-1

14- F99th-Misi - UH-1

15- RedX - UH-1

16- [uGLY ANGEL] Grizzly - UH-1

17- - UH-1

18- - UH-1

19- - UH-1

20- - UH-1

Blue GCI:

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

[ugly Angel] Crash - Gazelle L

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

the guns-only restriction is going to be interesting! I can't tell yet if the KA-50 is going to be nerfed or actually buffed by this.

Me neither.

I think, If you get a lock on the enemy, then it could be an easy Shkval-quided gunkill. However, if it's a maneuvering gone-wild Gazelle, then it could be tough nonetheless.

This time around you don't worry about missiles coming your way. So you don't really care about contacts 4-5 km away from you that much, especially if they're not head-on with you. This should give us a new challenge trying to figure out the right tactics.

We'll see...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Me neither.

I think, If you get a lock on the enemy, then it could be an easy Shkval-quided gunkill. However, if it's a maneuvering gone-wild Gazelle, then it could be tough nonetheless...

We'll see...

From my experience in the tournaments, a lock doesn't do you any good for a gunkill, because the shkval doesn't calculate a leading firing solution (or at least not fast enough for aerial targets). But keeping the designate button pressed and moving the gun with your head is a godsend for leading shots.

Crowbar Inc.: "We deliver pain."

From my experience in the tournaments, a lock doesn't do you any good for a gunkill, because the shkval doesn't calculate a leading firing solution (or at least not fast enough for aerial targets). But keeping the designate button pressed and moving the gun with your head is a godsend for leading shots.

That's why I mentioned the maneuvering gone-wild Gazelle. The gun isn't as quick as the Shkval.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments