Helicopters Tournament 8

Alpenwolf

PitbullVicious - Gazelle L

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

RedX

UH-1H

Intel Core i7 9700K@4.6GHz|ASUS Strix Z390-H|G.Skill DDR4 32GB@3200MHz|MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|2xSSD 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 RAID0|SSD Samsung 850 EVO|Corsair HX 750W|Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout|UWQHD 34"|Valve Index|Logitech G9|MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000|VPC WarBRD Base+MongoosT-50CM2 Grip|VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle|VKB T-Rudder|Beyerdynamic DT770|Boom mic|Windows 10 Home

I'll do one GCI, so someone will have to take the other spot. Without GCI pilots seem to miss one another and it becomes less dynamic which what was the case in some of the previous "GCI-less" rounds.

... did I just say "GCI-less"?!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Blue won!

Was a lot of fun! Shame many didn't show up like Tiger said. Those who did gave it all and the dogfights with guns only were really fun to watch and offered a new challenge that all pilots have enjoyed.

Next round will be in the Caucasus map to offer more pilots the chance to participate as Maverick and I have agreed to. This round was for breaking the routine a bit.

Check out Maverick's twitch account to watch the event here:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

not a bad little stream. even with the deleted audio due to copyright.

the secret to helicopter gunnery is all about keeping the pedals in trim.

getting control of the left and right swing when you fire also greatly reduces the up and down swing.

and the huey, all of a sudden, becomes a really stable gun platform that can fire all day.

this applies also to the other helicopters. but to a lesser degree because their weapons on pylons are further outside the COG. so cause more swing.

or the cannon on the ka-50 mounted to the side.

the gazelle should have more swing when it fires... it being so light and side mounted.

but their has been enough said about the gazelle FM. :)

just my Sunday, with a hangover, input :)

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

not a bad little stream. even with the deleted audio due to copyright...

What?! I didn' know that. Come on, man. What's a stream by Maverick without hearing Maverick commentating?!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments