sounds

TAT0R

Hey! I've tried asking this stuff as well, no real answer. That engine is so common and one of the crew has an eagle so it is very confusing as to why is seems such low quality

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

• 1 year later...

There is a sound issue with the CEII. Other players were using it in multiplayer and it drowned out the sound of every other aircraft. Please fix this immediately. 

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Hello, 

I will investigate this tomorrow. Thank you for reporting. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Cant confirm, engine sounds work for me.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /

I think it depends on the setting, e.g. FreeFlight/Caucasus -> engine sound is there, also from a cold-and-dark-start-up the engine sound works as it should.

BUT: QuickStart, e.g. Persian Gulf - Take Off -> there is no engine sound (at least for me)...

[5.1 Setup]

Edited by Ice__

Will evaluate tomorrow. Could you be so kind and provide log and track if possible ?

Yes, I can confirm. Interesting, I tried to find a pattern and checking whether its solo/tandem option that affects it. But to no avail. Will forward it to devs.

• 1 month later...

Haven't flown this for a while and discovered that there is no sound in cockpit (or at least only a very distant weird sound). Don't know how long this has been a problem. External sounds are also weak and strange and sound like the plane is behind you (or something) when doing a flyby with the F3 camera. Buddy in multiplayer had the same experience.

What's the status on this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 10:47 PM, yngvef said:

Haven't flown this for a while and discovered that there is no sound in cockpit (or at least only a very distant weird sound). Don't know how long this has been a problem. External sounds are also weak and strange and sound like the plane is behind you (or something) when doing a flyby with the F3 camera. Buddy in multiplayer had the same experience.

What's the status on this?

Yes, tried it today so can corroborate.