Controls setup guide

BIGNEWY

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, mitchelrobertson said:

It would be great if this and mission editor were separate programs that interact with the game instead of being embedded in the game.  The 90s were a really long time ago people.

Do we even need to respond to this nonsense?

Edited by Minsky
  • Like 1

Dima | My DCS uploads

1 minute ago, mitchelrobertson said:

Why would you get so emotional?  Do you need someone to talk to?

This is me being calm actually. Stop trying to assess my emotional state.

If you have personal requests, you should've posted them in a wishlist thread.

Instead, you revived an old and kinda unrelated topic to post what is borderline rant with zero arguments, and managed to insult the devs in the process with that "90s" passage.

It seems that it is you who needed someone to talk to.

• Like 2

Dima | My DCS uploads

Talk to me Goose! 🙂

• Like 1

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

• 1 year later...
On 9/29/2022 at 7:34 PM, mitchelrobertson said:

It would be great if this and mission editor were separate programs that interact with the game instead of being embedded in the game.  The 90s were a really long time ago people.

I do not agree that this would be so great, and I do not see a lot of support for your suggestion.
On the other hand, I do not believe in calling other people's suggestions "nonsense". Yes, the 90's were a long time ago, but basic rules of politeness still apply.

• Like 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 5 months later...

I am having a problem with the RAID/FOV button when carrying Mavericks. If I am just carrying GBUs or LGBs or any other weapon, the TGP functions normally, allowing me to control the FOV and switch between TV and IR via my HOTAS but if I have either model of Maverick on board, the hat switch assigned to RAID/FOV no longer functions and I have to manually select those functions from the DDI with the targeting pod displayed. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I am using a TM Warthog HOTAS with the Realistic TDC Slew box checked.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]