BLACK SHARK RELEASE 08 NOV 2007

I haven't been able to cross reference it much, but black shark is set to be released world wide, 08 nov 2007.....

http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=6664

Outstanding work.... eagle dynamics.... !!!!!!!:joystick:

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

still trying to find a few more sources... but early november was the rumour, now at least one site is confirming it.

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

he he, i remember a post in late 2006... It said: Black shark release date: January 2007. People were disappointed because they couldn't have it for x-mas.

Seriously, while I would like to believe this, I don't. This trick has been played on us too many times lol.

I WILL believe it if ED tells us though.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Mind you, the fact that they are goin to doin some tech work on the forums raises my eyebrows a bit. And gives me a few butterflies!

OMG, im not goin to get my hopes up....im not goin to get my hopes up...im not goin to get my hopes up.......

*crawls into a corner and starts sucking thumb*

Respect

Aka Slammer

I'm going to call EB games on monday, and see if they have it in there data base for release in november....

You would think it's credible info, but your right, too many times this has happend. Time will tell.

I would love to play black shark on Xmass morning !!!!!

But wait! The site also shows an October release date for SoW-BoB too. Can it be? :D

Flyby out

Totally forgotten all about SoW:BoB

I've played Bioshock, Quake Wars, and just got The Orange Box

Oops, forgot about UT3 and just picked up CoH:Opposing Forces

I've got enough for more than a short while.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

Interesting that the site's text is word for word off the lockon.ru site (& has a link to it as the source) except for this bit :

On this site it says

The "Lock On: Black Shark" add-on will include all the content of "Lock On: Flaming Cliffs" and is consider a further evolution of this product series.

Where on ED's site it presently says

There will be both a download and CD version. For both versions:

If you already have Flaming Cliffs, it will add all the 1.2 content.

If you don't have Flaming Cliffs, it will upgrade Lock On to 1.2 standard but it will not include the Su-25T and Flaming Cliffs missions and campaigns.

But maybe they didn't want people opting for the download version ...

Cheers.

Debugging alone could take months, you guys remenber how much time we had to wait just for 1.12 patch?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

In a way, it makes sense what the site is saying about BS adding all the content from flamming cliff's because......... Have you tried to go to the store's, any store and buy lock on gold?? or the Origional Lock On??? I have and the reply i get from the retails...EB games for one....... "Lock On Gold has been discontinued.... there not making it any more and were not slated to recieve any more copies" No wonder Lock on gold is going for $35 US on ebay, new, and sealed in the box. Mind you, you can find gold, new on amazon.com...... in the US and The UK.....i'm sure there's still a few stock-piles of lock on gold remaining............

But think about this.... your new to lock on..... you want to play black shark.... you go buy black shark...... ok fine. Then you find out you need the origional lock on:helpsmilie:......Hrmmm. but wait... they don't make it anymore, you can't buy it locally anymore:(...... How do you get around that???????

My own opinion .......... Black shark won't just be an add-on, it will be the Full install of lockon, flamming cliff's and black shark combined into 1 dvd, or a 2 disc set......... How else would they get around it ????????

Does it make sense what i'm saying?? Thoughts? ???:book:

Do you think my point is valid ??? In regards to getting ahold of the origional version????