I am loving it! Me está encantando!

Lexe

Hello, i am just gonna say i am really enjoying this campaing, i can see low lovel heaven put a lot of work in this missions, i just did the first 2 missions, and only looking forward to have more free time to keep advancing. I have seen some things i haven't seen before in missions, good work!

If somebody needs help just ask!

Regards.

Hola, solo quería decir que me está encantando está campaña, veo que los desarrolladores han trabajado un montón en las misiones. Solo he completado las dos primeras y estoy deseando tener más tiempo libre para poder seguir avanzando. Os digo que estoy viendo algunos algunos detalles que nunca había visto antes en ninguna misión.

Si alguien necesita ayuda en español, que me pregunte!

Un saludo.

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

A mí me pasó lo mismo:

Lexe, Ve al archivo que hay en el Saved Games (Juegos guardados) y busca la carpeta MissionEditor. Allí hay un archivo que se llama "Logbook.log" o algo así. Ábrelo con el Notepad++ (es gratuito) o con otro editor de texto. El notepad es lo mejor porque te organiza el texto por colores y líneas, y es muy sencillo de seguir. Verás que es un archivo con la información de las campañas, por dónde vas y eso.

Haz una copia de seguridad de ese archivo.

Busca las entradas que se refieren a esta campaña y verás que cada misión que hayas realizado está en una sección con información que siempre abre con un número entre corchetes [1], [2], [3] etc. y luego termina con end of [1] etc.

Suelen estar en orden pero no siempre. Busca el número más alto (el último generalmente) y mira lo que pone en la sección que se llama STAGE (el número que aparece es la misión que te carga, así Stahe 1 = mision 1, y el nombre de la misión también aparece ahí).

Verás que si te ha pasado eso que describes, las misiones últimas habran saltado de stage = 2 a stage = 1 en la siguiente entrada. Borra las entradas en las que aparece Stage = 1 del final (probablemente sea solo una, o quizás dos). Cierra todo y vuelve a lanzar el DCS.

Si tienes alguna duda contáctame por aquí.

Hola Kokakolo, interesante, de momento voy a ir cargando las misiones una a una, y luego ya, una vez que la reparen oficialmente la rejugaré entera, ya que está llena de pequeños detalles que quiero volver a ver en detalle.

Gracias!

---

Hello kokakolo, interesting, for the time being i am gonna load missions one by one, and once they repair the campaign manager officially i will replay it completely, because its full of little details that i want to see againl.

Thank you.

Hey Lexe

Many thanks for your efforts and opinions. Will help others for sure to make a buy or no buy decision. :thumbup:

Watched your video for the mission no.3. You missed the radical to land on the bridge. :smilewink:

Mission 4. WOLF 1 is buggy. Give him more fuel in the Mission editor bevor starting the mission !!

Taking all the impressions and opinions seriously. Some of them will result, already in improvements of the actual campaign, others will improve the way we build the next one.

SUMMER 2025 is comming :smilewink:

Always happy landings ;)

MISSION 5-1 (6)

It is great to see how another flay the mission, and absolute astonishing how different DCS acts on different PC's.

So, in fact, you did a great job without following the plan:megalol:

When approaching CARAVAN you have to avoid enemy fire and land at the orange smoke. you have to transport infantry out of there two times.

The way you did it, is on my computer absolute impossible. I would be shut down by the BMPs on the bridges for sure. :cry:

I am surprised by myself, that the mission is build in a way, that such an alternative solution is possible without breaking the mission.

So you can fly the mission again, and transport the troops.

Do you have raindrops on the windshield deactivated?

Always happy landings ;)

I play in vr, and it's a fail in dcs, not many rain drops show on windshield, only at small speed or stopped, its a pity.

Hah, fun that i managed to do the job of the infantry, i was surprised that the mission was so short! Hehehe

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk