JTAC Coordinates

Ernst

COORDINATES DOWNLOAD YOYO

Thanks for helping YOYO. I installed the download with jsgme it gives coordinates now but when called in on the jtac there is no transmission sounds heard and no report in the left upper corner of my screen and then suddenly the jtac asks report ready for the 9-line.rest works ok.So the beginning contact where you give position,weaponload and time to stay is missing.When I deactivate the coordinates download with jsgme all is normal again.Do you have an idea?

Mod installation

Hi YOYO,I reinstalled mod 2x via jsgme and new download,still the same problem,when I call the jtac with F1,F2,F3,F4, the info call text [callsign-pos-weaaponload-time available] is not showing in Left upper screen corner and there is no voice or transmitting sound !The jtac starts inmediatlely with [ his callsiign and type 2 in effect are you ready to copy 9-line _ also this text is showing now in L-upper screen corner] So it looks that there is something missing in the mod. The 9-Line is showing Grid and Lat/Lon so the rest is working fine.If I deactivate the coordinates Mod in JSGME all is working normal again without Lat/Lon ofcourse but Call in to jtac is normal again.Hopefully there is a solution for the missing items. With Regards

LAT/lON COORDINATES

Hello JoJo, Sorry for mixingup your ident with YoYo.Thanks for the link to the coordinates mod. After the last update from DCS Nr2.5.5.35461 I installed that mod When I checkin with jtac [F1,F2,F3,F4] there is NO sound from pilot voice or transmitting and NO text in the Left upper corner of the screen!So there is No beginning message. callsign,position weapenload and time to spend over target is missing in sound and text.Then after 2 seconds the text and voice gives,are you ready for the 9-line?.then the rest of the mission works fine.Have you any idea what is wrong?Best Regards ERNST