Armed Assault

Ice

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed 1.14 last night and played a bit of evo. Movement seems more fluid and far less ungainly than it did before. Vehicles seem a bit more responsive aswell.

I found it a lot less challenging than before ie the AI couldn't pinpoint me if I fired at them from a fair distance away. I think maybe it could be a little more challenging in that respect, but it seems better than before.

Oh, and that bloody fog is gone. Can see a fair distance now! :thumbup:

Any news regarding ARMA2? They haven't updated its site for quite long. Do they still aim for this year release?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I just started using 1.12 lol .. How many servers running 1.14? And does it allow you to also use 1.08 as well?

I really dont like the way there are so many beta patches being used by the community I wish ArmA would clear all this up ..

Edit: I just checked and 1.14 looks official .. finally an official patch release. :D

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Savegame, like OFP?

How can i savegame in ArmA at my convenient moment? In OFP one could hold SHIFT-KeypadMinuskey and type SAVEGAME to save.

This SAVEGAME doesnt work in ArmA!

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Btw guys, if you don't see the 169th Lock On server up it means it's running ArmA on IP 64.182.122.159. Or filter your in game Server list for "169". Usually running approx. in between 01:00 GMT to 13:00 GMT.

Running Ice's version of Warfare patched to 1.14.

Join in sometime, lots of fun.

From the vids I've seen OFP2 looks and sounds like it's going to be way better than ArmA2..

Here's what I want to know though; when I first purchased ArmA I assumed it was actually OFP2, in the way Lockon was the successor to Flanker 2.5 so when heard about OFP2, I thought WTF did I buy then heh :D.. It may sound like a stupid question but why develop two first person shooter sims that will inevitably compete with one another?:dunno:

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From the vids I've seen OFP2 looks and sounds like it's going to be way better than ArmA2..

Here's what I want to know though; when I first purchased ArmA I assumed it was actually OFP2, in the way Lockon was the successor to Flanker 2.5 so when heard about OFP2, I thought WTF did I buy then heh :D.. It may sound like a stupid question but why develop two first person shooter sims that will inevitably compete with one another?:dunno:

I don't know know the whole story but Bohemia Interactive Studio developed OFP and it was published by Codemasters. BI then broke off from Codemasters but Cosemasters still owns the name OFP. So BI makes ArmA and ArmA 1 and Codemasters makes OFP 2.

Something like that anyway. The 2 games are in competition.

• Like 1

I don't know know the whole story but Bohemia Interactive Studio developed OFP and it was published by Codemasters. BI then broke off from Codemasters but Cosemasters still owns the name OFP. So BI makes ArmA and ArmA 1 and Codemasters makes OFP 2.

Something like that anyway. The 2 games are in competition.

Similar thing happened to Lockon, although I doubt UBI would produce Lockon II :smilewink: .

Thx.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...