Just Hype the F-16

MrAMRAAM

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

profilepic117580_1.jpg.393538e16baa87f5f5f184df952c6315.jpg
Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

Just follow this and you will be fine, you just need to know the install directory.

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have followed the steps by the command prompt.

However, I just saw it checking for update, then it said the version is up to date. There was no downloading or installing anything.

Is it normal?

Thanks again!

Thanks a lot for your help.

I have followed the steps by the command prompt.

However, I just saw it checking for update, then it said the version is up to date. There was no downloading or installing anything.

Is it normal?

Thanks again!

Depends. DCS stable is not updatet and doesn't have the F-16 yet. Only the v open beta version. That's your question?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Depends. DCS stable is not updatet and doesn't have the F-16 yet. Only the v open beta version. That's your question?

I am not sure.. The developer instructed us to Force repair DCS to apply the Hot fix for black screen issue.

I am just not sure if I was doing right...

Anyway, since I can fly now(after copying the .lua file into DCS), I will just keep an eye on this.

Thanks a lot!!

I am not sure.. The developer instructed us to Force repair DCS to apply the Hot fix for black screen issue.

I am just not sure if I was doing right...

Anyway, since I can fly now(after copying the .lua file into DCS), I will just keep an eye on this.

Thanks a lot!!

Cool you got it working!