Default Keyboard.lua file

B2Blain

I accidentally cleared the default key bindings for Hornet. I attempted to load the default keybindings by clicking on load profile then going into the Eagle Dynamics folder under Programs. It is there when I look using explorer, but it does not show up when I try to load the profile.

Any ideas?

I accidentally cleared the default key bindings for Hornet. I attempted to load the default keybindings by clicking on load profile then going into the Eagle Dynamics folder under Programs. It is there when I look using explorer, but it does not show up when I try to load the profile.

Any ideas?

Make sure you have the keyboard “column” selected before attempting to load profile. I had my throttle “column” selected accidentally when attempting this very same procedure once and it didn’t load as intended. You select the appropriate column by clicking on the darker colored “keyboard” cell at the top of the list.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Thanks for the tip. I noticed I was having trouble clicking on the category. Will try again.

Copy that. You "might" also be able to just select a cell within the keyboard column prior to selecting the load profile option as well - in case you have trouble selecting the header of the column. Either way, reply back with success or failure so myself or someone else can try to assist you.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Thanks, Don.

I was able to get it loaded. I don't know if the controller interface seems buggy, or I it's a user error issue.

I tried to set up slew control on my warthog throttle with the TDC axis command, but was not able to click on the cell. I went back later to do it and I was able to do it.

Thanks for all your help!

Thanks, Don.

I was able to get it loaded. I don't know if the controller interface seems buggy, or I it's a user error issue.

I tried to set up slew control on my warthog throttle with the TDC axis command, but was not able to click on the cell. I went back later to do it and I was able to do it.

Thanks for all your help!

Excellent! Glad to be of assistance and that you got it all sorted out.

Cheers,

Don