HOTAS THRUSTMASTER

liojet

Good morning

I just bought trustmaster hotas for A10C but it doesnt work at all

How to configure in DCS CONTROLS ?

I tried to find help by internet but im totally lost !!!!!!

Could you advise me by tuto or something like this

Im 56 old thats why lol

Wish you a very good night

Lionel beraud

Could you expand a little on the "it doesn't work at all" bit?

• Are the devices detected by Windows?
  • Did you have a look at the control setup in DCS (the little "gear" button up on your main DCS menu screen)? You might need to bind buttons and axis (although the main controls should automatically work properly)
  • Did you setup the controls for the correct module and mode? For some modules you can select game or simulation mode (different setups)

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Which HOTAS?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Good morning

Hotas is detected by Windows 10 but for exemple the rudder works with hotas throttles etc etc

I downloaded the software for hotas as well

I really want to remove hotas from computer and implement again

Wyatt is the procedure

From a fellow 56-year-old, it sounds like DCS has done its normal trick of assigning more than one control to each of the control axes.

Get into the aircraft you want to use and press ESC. Select adjust controls. Then, in the second drop down box, select axis commands. The listed commands will include things like pitch, roll, rudders and thrust ( for each of the 2 engines in the A10c). As you have already noticed, for each of the commands (rows) there will be entries in more than one of the controllers (columns)

To correct the issues you are seeing, just click on the entries that you don't need and press the clear button at the bottom of the screen. That should just leave entries for your joystick, in pitch and roll; for your rudder pedals, in Rudder/yaw; for your throttles, in thrust (left and right for the A10c)

Edited by Greyman