Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Last week, white flag for 100% fleet operational.

51st aniversary of 201 squad PoAF, F-16's. Mass fly by.

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object> <object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

Also at celebrations the dutch DEMO team plane piloted by Pilot calsign HITEC. The orange beauty is left on the tarmac due to failiure so the plane used on show was the reserve one.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object> <object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

My brother missed it this year due to other commitments.

Edited by Pilotasso
  • Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Look like Boeing, has a new website with many photos. If you register, look like you can download Hi-Res version, I did not try it myself tho.

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=13&depth=4&cat=14

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Oh No!, I never thought this would bother me until I read the Head Line

Boeing Receives 1st F-16 for Conversion into QF-16 Aerial Drone

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=13&depth=4&cat=29&item=1131

It was bound to happen, at least they will go in flames, not rusting or weathering in AMARC :(

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/1590/

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

So similar but so different at the same time. Mitsubishi F-2 and F-16 Block 50/block 20

Wow Lots of birds

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

^^^ Is this the usual way in similar conditions, is an attempt to land too risky even with very low speed?

Seems a bit unusual to me. I've seen RAF pilots land a jet with either total or partial landing gear failure, including one Typhoon here at Coningsby that was landed without nose gear due to a mechanical failure.

In fact the procedures for landing/ejecting in the case of gear failure are set out in the flight manuals of every aircraft who's manual I've ever read through. There are of course situations where ejection would be recommended by the emergency procedures, but normally there would have to be additional complications/system failures for that to be the recommended course of action.

Of course not knowing all the circumstances we can only speculate, but personally I find it very odd that ejection was ordered rather than a gear up landing which, in my experience, would be the usual course of action.

Of course, I'm glad to hear the pilot suffered only minor injuries.

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

wow nice landing!

Planes are a lot more sturdy than I thought.

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

A related video...a reason why the concordsky didn't go commercial...the passengers would get a helluva ride...:shocking:

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Man, good one L4key. I'm looking around for info on it but no luck. It look to me that harrier landed hard and fast. I wonder what happened. Lots of ammo on it as well, looks like two GBU-15 where on the thing

To whom it may concern,

Man, good one L4key. I'm looking around for info on it but no luck. It look to me that harrier landed hard and fast. I wonder what happened. Lots of ammo on it as well, looks like two GBU-15 where on the thing

It was just carrying the 2 Paveway IVs and (empty) drop tanks, not that 1000lbs of HE isn't enough. As yet the board of inquiry report hasn't been published (still ongoing) so I don't have the facts, and wouldn't want to speculate for obvious reasons. No real info on the net, although there are forum threads discussing the crash on both pprune (pilots forum) and e-goat (RAF rumour forums) should you want to have a read.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

A related video...a reason why the concordsky didn't go commercial...the passengers would get a helluva ride...:shocking:

That is not the reason, the Russians knew that it was to expensive to operate and never put it into service.

Seems a bit unusual to me. I've seen RAF pilots land a jet with either total or partial landing gear failure, including one Typhoon here at Coningsby that was landed without nose gear due to a mechanical failure.

In fact the procedures for landing/ejecting in the case of gear failure are set out in the flight manuals of every aircraft who's manual I've ever read through. There are of course situations where ejection would be recommended by the emergency procedures, but normally there would have to be additional complications/system failures for that to be the recommended course of action.

Of course not knowing all the circumstances we can only speculate, but personally I find it very odd that ejection was ordered rather than a gear up landing which, in my experience, would be the usual course of action.

Of course, I'm glad to hear the pilot suffered only minor injuries.

file.php?id=1772&mode=view

It wasn't a gear up situation. From what I understand from initial reports, one side was stuck in down position, while the other side and nose gear were stuck in the up position. The pilot (test pilot, instructor) made several attempts to lower them (hydraulic, mechanicaly) and made a landing attampt to see if the down gear would go in, or others would become free, but with no success.

One gear langing doesn't seem to be a safe option on this aircraft:

1024621554_oraoonewing.png.69e7479e7f1e7886b8d55817bd52cb25.png

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.