Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

The flight model wouldn't be hard. It's simply numbers. What would be hard is creating a simulation environment which duplicates our atmosphere.

Regards, Diego

I wonder if X-Plane can do something similar since (in theory) it can simulate the atmosphere and how objects pass through it.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

A great set (of many) from EnglishRussia.com

http://englishrussia.com/2011/06/23/the-flight-training-centre-in-torzhok/

KA454-11.jpg

KA454-22.jpg

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

It does look cool, hope you didn't take what I said the wrong way.

Of curse not Cali, I was thinking of mentioning that pic was photoshopped but you guys are good enough to see it yourselves.

News bulletin from MAKS, the Su-35 demo towards the end of the clip is sick...

awesome su-35 display! you would not want to get into a dogfight against this aircraft

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the SU- 35 video is cool for two reasons. First and obviously it is amazing display of maneuverability. But I think the coolest part is seeing USAF aircraft there.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I would like to see this Su-35 in real combat payload, not airshow one ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Sure I would. Can almost guarantee you'd never see one of those doing those maneuvers with a full weapons and fuel load.

lol If you're doing dogfights you won't have a full weapons load. Won't have full fuel either....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lol If you're doing dogfights you won't have a full weapons load. Won't have full fuel either....

May be if the pilot is too arrogant to fire a missile :lol:. May be he want to see the fear in the enemy's eyes before he guns him down:megalol:.

Better Fireball with the fancy flying, as you are locked on and killed 12 miles away...a Matter of Reality!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

Indiana Jones that gun jockey! :D

Better Fireball with the fancy flying, as you are locked on and killed 12 miles away...a Matter of Reality!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Some nice photos Crescendo, thx!

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Indiana Jones that gun jockey! :D

I think DOG Fights are WW2.. It who the Hunted and Who is Hunting you. You never will physically see them. Reach Out and Touch someone!!!!! Reality!!!

:music_whistling:

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

Modern Jets will Never use their guns, If they are out of ATA missiles, Then they are already Dead.