Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

:)

Mongolian Airmen arrived at Kabul International Airport, recently, to help NATO Training Mission – Afghanistan train Afghan Airman. The Mongolians can connect to the Afghans on certain levels such as language and culture that U.S. troops and other coalition troops cannot.

+Mi-35++Hungarian+Mi-35+Hind+E+attack+helicopter+438th+Air+Expeditionary+Advisory+Squadron+Afghanistan+National+Army+Air+Corps++%25283%2529.jpg

Hmm, that actually looks more cozy than my sofa. And I could launch missiles. What does the eyepiece to the gunner's right sight?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Love the low pass

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

When was the last time you saw a company sell a product with a white board? It was so ridiculous I had to watch.

-VLoOJyu6X4&feature

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

110928-Z-ZZ999-001.jpg

AT-6C Light Attack

Lt. Col. Keith Colmer, a test pilot with the Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve Command Test Center in Tucson, Ariz., successfully releases a 500-pound GBU-12 laser-guided weapon from an AT-6C experimental light attack aircraft Sept. 28. (U.S. Air Force photo/James Haseltine)

To whom it may concern,

I wonder what is the range on that thing, 150-200 miles.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I wonder what is the range on that thing, 150-200 miles.

On the AT-6C?

Times that by 4 :)

Performance

Max cruise speed 316 KIAS 575 km/h IAS

Max range at altitude 850 nm 1,575 km

Final approach speed 100 KIAS 185 km/h IAS

Max certified cruise altitude 31,000 ft 9,449 m

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

On the AT-6C?

Times that by 4 :)

Performance

Max cruise speed 316 KIAS 575 km/h IAS

Max range at altitude 850 nm 1,575 km

Final approach speed 100 KIAS 185 km/h IAS

Max certified cruise altitude 31,000 ft 9,449 m

I guess I should have put this :D after my post, I kid.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED