Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

It's only the Langley F-22

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2011/10/air-force-langley-f-22-wing-commander-grounds-102111w/

USAF F-15 and 16 lines have been close for some time. Last F-16 was delivered to Shaw AFB back in 2006 IIRC

As I understood it, the production lines are still running (for export orders), but the USAF is indeed not buying anymore for about half a decade. In my - very humble - opinion that was a decade to soon. If the Taiwan deal doesn't materialize, F-16 production will effectively come to a halt.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They are still delivering planes to Morocco.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

tflash and Pilotasso,

You are both correct, they are still delivering F-16 to foreign user, but night and day comparing them to USAF F-16 or F-15. So like I posted, USAF lines are close, many overseas users.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

F-15 crashes north of Las Vegas; no injuries

Here is the story, pilot ejected; http://news.yahoo.com/f-15-crashes-north-las-vegas-no-injuries-015810165.html

More to come later

ALAMO, Nev. (AP) — An Air Force fighter jet crashed in a remote part of southern Nevada on Monday, but the pilot was able to eject from the aircraft and was uninjured, a military spokesman said.

The F-15C Eagle crashed in an unpopulated area northwest of Alamo, Nev., about 4:45 p.m., said Lt. Ken Lustig, a spokesman for Nellis Air Force Base. Alamo is about 100 miles north of Las Vegas.

"There's no ongoing threat to the public," Lustig said. "It's a fairly remote area."

The pilot was taken to Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital for an examination that revealed no injuries, Lustig said.

Lustig didn't have any details about the nature of the flight and couldn't say whether the jet that crashed was accompanied by other aircraft.

An investigation into the cause of the crash was already under way

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

ZdnOFCAWGV8&feature

Cool to hear both sides of the story on the Korean War Dogfights.

I don't know why it is titled that way, nothing to do with stealth, good show tho.

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Tornado GR4 "Lossie 49" flying low level through the Lake District on it's way back to RAF Lossiemouth.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=15248&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=15130&g2_serialNumber=1

F-15E from RAF Lakenheath low level in the Lake District.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=15106&g2_serialNumber=1

My photos. Wish I could get over there more..

Edited by kam
  • Like 1

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

Tornado GR4 "Lossie 49" flying low level through the Lake District on it's way back to RAF Lossiemouth.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=15142&g2_serialNumber=1

My photos. Wish I could get over there more..

That must be one of the best Tornado pics ever! It made it to my desktop right away!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, great pic. Looks extremely menacing :weight_lift_2:

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Munich landing (nearly?) failed

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,795767,00.html for those of you who can speak german. Sorry I haven´t found it on any english page.

But my short summary:

A Boeing 777 of Singapore Airlines tried to land at the Munich airport today but shortly after the touchdown the aircraft drifted from the southern runway to the grass (parallel to the runway) and came to a halt there.

No one was injured and the aircraft didn´t look damaged ...strange

Edited by mr.president

2 Gaming Pc´s

Desktop: win7 64bit i5 2100@3,6GHz 8gb kingston gainward gtx 460 glh

Laptop: Asus G21Gserie win7 64bit T9600 6gb gtx260M

maximum settings on both systems

Now WITH Joystic:joystick: i dont play KEYBOARD anymore :D

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now, you put water into a cup - it becomes the cup. Putting it into a tea-pot - it becomes the teapot. Look, water can flow but it can also crash. Be water, my friend."

Bruce Lee