Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Can anybody post me a link to that A10 HUD video that isn't on YouTube, or at least by a different user? Seen it posted before and really want to watch it but can't because of it being blocked in my country "on copyright grounds" :(:(:(

click on image to enlarge

131107-F-MF529-454.jpg

Hawker Hunters ‘ATAC’ Airmen

During the 11th Max Thunder, the Airborne Tactical Advantage Company played the role of the opposition force challenging Airmen in a variety of scenarios, Nov. 7, 2013. The ATAC Hawker Hunters were pitted against the combined force that employed 8th Fighter Wing F-16 Fighting Falcons, 51st Fighter Wing A-10 Thunderbolts II and F-16s, Marine Air Group 12 F-18 Hornets, AV-8B Harriers II, 35th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, 18th Wing E-3B Sentries, numerous ROKAF aircraft and accompanying support personnel during the two-week exercise.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Ok...This video has it all...Phantom Guns,A-7 napalm bombing and rockets, CSAR AB-205 helicopters, 35mm Oerlikon AAA, F-16 vs Mirage 2000 dogfights. All provided by Hellenic Air Force in 1995.Enjoy :thumbup:

Now that is cool.

Regards,

Milli

I am not sure if this has been posted or not

Note how the pilot closes rather than further opens his speedbrakes after touchdown. Its almost like he's afraid he'll slow down too much rather than run out of runway or something. :music_whistling:

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

Note how the pilot closes rather than further opens his speedbrakes after touchdown. Its almost like he's afraid he'll slow down too much rather than run out of runway or something. :music_whistling:

Actually, they are wide open until just before he turns off the runway.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I find it more interesting that they taxi with the nosewheel on the taxi line. Why not just put the taxi line along fuselage center?

I really liked the camera position towards the end; I got a nice look on the accelerometer. Now I know, 4G on the break, 2G on the base turn.

Edited by Nealius

Actually, they are wide open until just before he turns off the runway.

Actually thats the result of a cut. If you look closely you can see that they are being closed once he stops aerobraking and brings the nose down then there's a faded cut to where his brakes are full open and he's about to turn off. Even if you miss the visual cue, it has to be a cut because otherwise he apparently reached the end of the runway in about 10 seconds because we see as he's turning off that he's past the threshold markers.

Edited by P*Funk

This is northern Serbia past few days. Winds up to 50 m/s. Firefighters, military, police and red cross have rescued more than 800 people from the roads.

1658547_10151975350335369_1024441064_o.jpg

Above photo is by Petar Šijan. Full album here.

1546157_10152138510763672_314976594_n.jpg

1779940_10152138511403672_629313566_n.jpg

1689884_10152138509398672_1472270196_n.jpg

Three photos above are from Serbian MOD. Full album here.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

There's no aerobraking, but there is a cut. His speed brake are maybe only 10~20% open on the ground roll, then he opens them full when clearing the runway.

He definitely closes them right before the cut, or he's commanding right aileron.

Oh one of our very own RNZAF SeaSprites. Nice find VanVerken. Watched one of these displaying just over a week ago, sounds mean and looks cool. Will see if I can drag some pictures or videos from the camera

925157.jpg

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908