Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

We need a DCS F-16 bad, I miss working on them.

Amen to that! Been far too long since I've had to crawl on/under/inside one, and would love to have one in DCS at A10C-level of fidelity!

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

We need a DCS F-16 bad, I miss working on them.

Completely random and I absolutely agree.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

KC-135 Stratotanker refuels F-18s prior to strike operations in Syria Sept 23, 2014. These aircraft were part of the second coalition strike package to strike ISIL targets in Syria.

Interresting loadouts are been used by Hornets (C,E,F`s)! :)

The 7 has a larger warhead, and won't go after a friendly if it loses track on a bandit. They're perfect for use if you have friendly a/c in your front 140 degrees or so(my opinion)

but I doubt any frontline US unit even stocks Aim7s today. Except for maybe live fire training.

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, that loadout is quite different from what i've seen. I remember a while ago there was a big discussion in these very forums about USN loadouts in the last few years. The discussion had some experts and pictures showing that they only carried 3 missiles, usually 2 AMRAAM's and one AIM-9X. That was the loadouts for both peacetime and wartime. Those hornets... are way more loaded than 3 missiles.

Interesting.

140726-F-HV225-284.JPG

An F-22 Raptor displays its weapons bays to the crowd July 26, 2014, during the Arctic Thunder Open House at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska. Arctic Thunder, a biennial event, features more than 40 Air Force, Army and civilian aerial acts. It is the largest two-day event in the state and one of the premier aerial demonstrations in the world. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Jared Becker)

140726-F-YO139-180.JPG

An F-22 Raptor performs aerial maneuvers July 25, 2014, in support of the Arctic Thunder Open House at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska.

140807-F-IG195-501.JPG

An F-22 Raptor performs a refueling with a KC-135 Stratotanker during a training mission Aug. 7, 2014, near Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska

140611-F-NJ944-102.JPG

Edited by Cibit

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like how this F/A-18 pilot compares F-16 and F/A-18 acceleration.

@2m and 46 sec

WE got the 6 cylinder, he got the V8

Ebs6dtuJdvc?t=2m46s

LOL, just thought it was funny

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..