Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Really amazing footage of the F-22 raptor demo at SF Fleet Week. And bonus in cockpit footage of the F-16 during the heritage flight demo with the F-22 and P-51. Amazing video.

Growing up, I went to the fleet week airshow every year. It sucks that the year they brought

F-22 out I had to take the SAT, so I missed this show:(. But an amazing video.

EDIT: Can't seem to embed the video. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT 2: Thanks Namenlos Ein

Edited by KillarZ

Click on image to enlarge

141030-F-oc707-000.jpg

Chambered Falcon

A 40th Flight Test Squadron F-16 Fighting Falcon sits in the anechoic chamber after completion of the initial round of testing simulations on the new M-7 software upgrade Oct. 30 at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla. The M-7 software package will provide multiple advanced capabilities to the aircraft. The anechoic chamber, located in the Joint Preflight Integration of Munitions and Electronic Systems building, is a room designed to stop reflections of either sound or electromagnetic waves. The room is insulated from exterior sources of noise. JPRIMES provides an environment to facilitate testing air-to-air and air-to-surface munitions and electronics systems on full-scale aircraft and land vehicles prior to open air testing. (U.S. Air Force photo/Samuel King Jr.)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..