Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Don't know if it was before but it is nice. We need more smoke it seems :D

xOeGgf5ZMFo

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Well, the source I read it from was published just yesterday:

http://en.people.cn/n/2015/1027/c90786-8967651.html

Pictures 1 through 6 seem to show the old footage from 2013.

I think I haven't seen pictures 7 through 9 before, but they might be just as old.

Picture 10 shows the right side of an Mi-8 severely burnt - but the hits in both the old and the new pics took place on the left side.

Is it really the same chopper we see on all the images?

At the very least, I wouldn't trust an article that obviously doesn't give a crap about proper attribution.

That bird takes my breath away. Can you imagine DCS: B-2? Me heart can't take it..

soo sexy....

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm