F-18 Flight Suit Errors

Backy 51

Long running error for years for almost all the U.S. pilot textures and incredibly simple to fix. With all the fantastic attention to detail in this sim it would take two texture image edits to fix this inaccuracy. The custom helmet is mine and I'll gladly provide it FWIW.

Incorrect in Default Pilot

n6t1ce9.jpg

Corrected

5pCuXGY.jpg

FWIW Note: Field Grade rank (O-4 to O-6) is placed such that the oak leaf stem or eagle "feet" point outwards from the head down the top of the shoulder. Junior Officer rank (O-1 to O-3) is depicted as above.

Edited by Backy 51

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Long running error for years for almost all the U.S. pilot textures and incredibly simple to fix. With all the fantastic attention to detail in this sim it would take two texture image edits to fix this inaccuracy. The custom helmet is mine and I'll gladly provide it FWIW.

FWIW Note: Field Grade rank (O-4 to O-6) is placed such that the oak leaf stem or eagle "feet" point outwards from the head down the top of the shoulder. Junior Officer rank (O-1 to O-3) is depicted as above.

+1,000,000 !!!!!!

Please correct this ED. Flying VR, never really noticed it to be honest. But now that it has been brought to my attention - it is seriously driving me nuts. A very personal and "big" problem for some American's - for others they might not understand the importance of this - but they should. It is important and should be looked at correcting quickly. More of a serious error than most would give credit for.

Support the USFC please.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria