Joystick "Pitch" settings collumn has turned "pink"

51GRIZZLY

I have built myself a new rig and now i have a strange problem assigning Pitch "JOY_Y" for my F-14 pilot.

The collumn "pitch" in Axis commands has a pink tinch to it. I can Clear, and Add JOY-Y to the box again

pushing the stick forward and even tune it, but the collumn remains pink and the plane dosen't respond to mowement in game, no problen with Roll though

Anyone heard of this strange bug? I have tried un/re-installing but the bug remains.

I have found a workaround assigning JOY_Y to "Default" setting but that only works until i restart the game, then ill have to assign it to Default once more.

What really mystifies me is that in my Viggen, F-5E and SU-33 i have no Pink problem at all with JOY_Y.

Thanks in advance

GRIZZ

Try running a repair (although you've done a re-install). Also, may be a good idea to backup your Input folder (in your "Saved Games" folder, NOT the main DCS install folder)...just in case.

"C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS(or DCS_Openbeta)\Config\Input"

Worse case scenario, delete the F14B folder inside the Input folder and start over from scratch. :( This will delete any keybinds you've got for the Tomcat obviously.

Edited by tn_prvteye
added more info