Cant hit Full AB with the Warthog throttle

Confirm with Warthog Controllers, Max engine never goes above 40%....and control indicator shows after burner position fulling engage on throttle axis....AB flame appears on F2 view.

This should be easy to confirm by the developers by now.

Velocity MicroI7-4790 Windows 7 Home Premium 16Gigs RAM EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1070 500GB SSD TM Hotas Warthog

Confirmed here as well. 40% open at sea level and 23500 lbs/h. Super wrong. Doing "burner runs" back in the day I somewhat remember a fuel flow of around 50-60000 depending on location.

System Specs: Virpil WarBRD Base, Virpil Mongoose T-50CM stick w/Virpil desk mount, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w/Virpil desk mount, MFG Crosswind RP, TrackIR 5, Stream Deck 32, Windows 11 Home 64-bit, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB DDR4 3600, Asus X570 TUF Gaming Pro WiFi MoBo, XFX RX 6800 XT Merc 319, 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, 1TB Toshiba HDD 7200rpm, 2TB WD Blue HDD 5400rpm, 1TB WD Black 750 NVMe M.2 SSD, No Optical drive, Onboard Audio + Avid Eleven Rack Audio Interface.

I wasn't sure if I should open a bug report for this, but when I try to do the SEC test per the manual the RPMs just bog down and the FTIT shoots up.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=250834

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Just to make sure: do you peeps keep the Throttle as "axis" or do you set it to "slider"?

I always set my throttle to Slider, and tend to end up with a deadzone of 5 just to make sure it reaches 100% mil when I hit the "bump" (just before having to lift the AB detent).

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

One thing I noticed quickly, is that when you set full mil, and slowly reduce throttle, the 3d model of the throttle starts moving aft but the rpm doesn't drop: you need to move it back quite a bit before the rpm drops (looks like a huge dead zone between say 100% and 95% rpm).

Also, just like the others here for me the nozzles only open up to 40% in "full burner".

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Anything on this from ED? This is clearly not a controller issue. Nineline / Bignewy?

Low Fuel flow confirmed as WIP here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=251035

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

The fuel flow is a WIP, but will addressing that issue fix the afterburner behavior, or are they two different issues? Is the low fuel flow because we are actually not getting full thrust? If that is the case, then we should see a boost in performance as well, which will then address concerns that the F-16 is underperforming.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

afterburner issue here also. can only do 280knots IAS in full burner at 30,000 ft. i got passed by the tanker ???? cannot keep up. Love the Viper. just need some more OOMPH !!! 40% nozzle, 102% throttle, throttle showing in FULL AB BOTH VISUALLY( IN COCKPIT) AND on display of position. warthog full on past step. but I'm still having a ball........

I7 9 cores 64 gig ram m.2 ssd(300g open) warthog throttle and stick thrustmaster rudder pedals g force t-1080 I frame rate averages 70-75

afterburner issue here also. can only do 280knots IAS in full burner at 30,000 ft. i got passed by the tanker ???? cannot keep up. Love the Viper. just need some more OOMPH !!! 40% nozzle, 102% throttle, throttle showing in FULL AB BOTH VISUALLY( IN COCKPIT) AND on display of position. warthog full on past step. but I'm still having a ball........

I7 9 cores 64 gig ram m.2 ssd(300g open) warthog throttle and stick thrustmaster rudder pedals g force t-1080 I frame rate averages 70-75

So very glad I'm not the only one - was starting to thing I got the Viper that was built on Monday morning :)

It is better. Nozzle still only opening to 40% at max AB until mach 1.8, then it open to 50% and above as speed increases. Fuel Flow is better and rate of acceleration seem better. Did not test fully.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..