HOW about just the F-16?

Mad-Mex

I have tried all tips given by members with ZERO results. I am not too computer savy, so I ask ,,,

Where is the help?

Seriously !!!! Why are the member the one's having to resolve the problems which should be resolved by those in charged? If this was say a restaurant and the meals where wrong or items missing, what would you do?!?!?!

I have tried all tips given by members with ZERO results. I am not too computer savy, so I ask ,,,

Where is the help?

Seriously !!!! Why are the member the one's having to resolve the problems which should be resolved by those in charged? If this was say a restaurant and the meals where wrong or items missing, what would you do?!?!?!

What's your problem?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hey Mex are you using DCS open beta? The viper has been released in open beta only until it checks out ok for bugs that crash DCS stable.

| FC3 | KA-50 | A-10C | MIG-21Bis | F-86F | UH-1H | HAWK T.1A | F/A-18C | AV-8B N\A | F-14B | F-16C | AJS-37 | CA | NEVADA | PERSIAN GULF | SUPER CARRIER | SYRIA

If you explain your problem from the begining we will be able to help you. It is a game, it is not very difficult to setup correctly. One of this may apply here:

1-You are in the wrong version, it has to be Open Beta to use the F16

2- You are in the right version but your game is corrupted, in which case a simple reinstall wont take you more than 4 minutes to fix it.

3-God knows what you've done, you0ve panicked and you have started to delete individual folders, in which case go back to number 2.

4-Everything is ok but you have not activated the F16, thus you cant play it.

Where is the help?

Ummm. Kinda the definition of OPEN BETA, EARLY ACCESS. This is open beta, meaning anyone flying this EARLY ACCESS module is here to help iron out bugs of the BETA version. WE ARE ALL BETA TESTERS. So yes absolutely, members are the ones who are supposed to be helping resolve the issues and bugs. That’s why you signed onto the BETA version of the sim and not the STABLE RELEASE. maybe you were just joking? Man for humanity’s sake, I really hope you were. Non computer savvy folks should never get upset about not knowing how to trouble shoot an incomplete test version of software.