TWCS Throttle (T16000) thrustmaster

Hi Everyone,

Hope someone can help me with this:

I have a full range on my throttle (TWCS) but when moving the throttle forward at around 3/4 of travel the engine is already at 100 %.

So the last 1/4 there is no difference in power setting (all 100%). I was expecting the when throttle is all the way back, I have 0% power (or flight/ground idle) and full forward 100%.

Afterburner workds OK.

Anyone has tips (or experienceing the same issue) so that the travel of the throttle is (more) linear with power output ?

Don't have the issue with the F18.

Thanks for help or tip.

Hi Everyone,

Hope someone can help me with this:

I have a full range on my throttle (TWCS) but when moving the throttle forward at around 3/4 of travel the engine is already at 100 %.

So the last 1/4 there is no difference in power setting (all 100%). I was expecting the when throttle is all the way back, I have 0% power (or flight/ground idle) and full forward 100%.

Afterburner workds OK.

Anyone has tips (or experienceing the same issue) so that the travel of the throttle is (more) linear with power output ?

Don't have the issue with the F18.

Thanks for help or tip.

Same. I always accidentally engaged afterburner...

Do you get any default profile? I haven't got one

Can't recall if I had a default profile or not... but I delete the axis assignment and reassigned it to the throttle,. Unfortunately that didn't help.

But good to see I am not alone.

Did you set it as a slider?

Options -> Controls -> F16C Sim -> Axis Command -> Under TWCS Tab -> Joy Z ->Axis Tune -> Slider "Checked"

Ok, so I gave it a try. No matter how I set it up (like a slider as per your example or axis) the range of the RPM doesn't match the throttle as described in OP.

However, I did notice somethinig: if I set it up the throttle seems to be OK in terms of its range.But as soon as I reached the afterburner detent the scale was off again. No matter if I tried to forc the detent in the settings or with a button ingame.

Since afterburner is bugged right now (just a few % over 100) I think there is some offset error with the throttle and range for AB to kick in.

I have the same throttle and experience the same behavior.

What I think is happening is that when the AB detent button is not pressed, the sim is still treating the physical movement of the throttle as it would if it was engaging AB. So, that last 1/4" of travel would be the AB engaging but with just mil power, it is wasted physical movement.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

I think the “detent” behavior it is working and acting more like an On/Off switch. Different from The F18 ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk