TGP use online?

Harlikwin

So,

I have made a training mission offline, with a waypoint near my targets, I can use CCRP with a GBU and steer the Tpod around onto a target, and have it point track, drop my bomb and it all goes boom as it should.

Cold starting online in the F16, no waypoints loaded (and we can't input them currently?). Therefore no way to use CCRP mode that I know of. (can I make a target designation point somehow). Therefore can't use TPOD in CCIP, it seems to track the CCIP release point location but I can't designate targets nor steer it around.

:helpsmilie:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

You can still use CCRP even when there are no waypoints loaded. You just have to guess the release point yourself, making it kind off MAN mode instead.

The issue isn't about dropping the bomb, I can guesstimate that, its about the fact the TPOD doesn't work unless its slewed to a waypoint in CCRP mode (or I'm doing it wrong).

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

TMS aft and it will slave to your boresight. Or that is how it worked for me at least.

So can you move it around and designate stuff then?

Ok, I'll try that out.

Hey guys, were you successfull with this?

I have tried it and I can slew the TGP to Boresight and turn it around and I can use Point / Area track but it won't lock to it. The CCRP Line is on the left of my HUD and there are no rellease information

Just did it (offline no WP). yes TMS aft will return it boresight and you can then move it around on CCRP mode. It does track/stabilize targets but its a bit janky (maybe a feature). Correct on no CCRP line/info, you just have to Release by feel. I just nailed some trucks on an airfield doing this.

Is it great? No... Does it work as it should? No... Does it work in jank-land? Yes...

Anybody figurer out how to zoom with the pod? Must be some hotas command for this? Not talking about the pinky button/fov

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Range knob on the hotas.