export MPDS

yeldraw

mines exported automatically according to my setup with the hornet and A-10C and Harrier etc etc

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

?..but its dark and poor resolution display is a real pain.

Same here. Does it has to be like that, or does something has to be tweaked / fixed by the devs here?

Edited by Canadus
Typo

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

Ditto. My old eyes are straining...

Hopefully one of the many Lua wizards can sort out a work around until ED sorts it out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Same here. Does it has to be like that, or does something has to be tweaked / fixed by the devs here?

I'm not that optimistic about newer ED official modules in this case. NS430 export image has low brightness problem too. FA-18C MPCD export image has drawing line stroke issue. Never fixed, not even mentioned by the DEVs IIRC. On the other hand A-10C and Ka-50 have had crystal clear export images since 10 years ago.

MFD export works with a default export setup("LEFT_MFCD", "RIGHT_MFCD"), but doesn't work with a custom device name(something like "F16C_LEFT_MFCD") for now. I can live with it, but its dark and poor resolution display is a real pain.

I agree. the resolution is quite poor

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

This should pls be tweaked, As quite a few users export MPCDs to external LCDs.

Shouldn't be much of an issue for ED I would assume.

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

Same here. The export is extraordinarily dark.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a fix, the F/A-18 exports are thick and blurry. They haven't done anything to fix those that I'm aware of. The line thickness can be edited but they also change the main screen thickness (or so it appears). I have a difficult time seeing the HUD depending on the position of the sun. At least the F-16 exports are legible, just not very bright.

It may have to do with the resolution as well. My main screen id a 2160 while the touch screen is a 1080? The AMPCD still looks terrible in the export but I got tired of playing withe .lua file . . .

ASUS Strix Z370-E, i7 8700k @ 5 GHz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 MHz, Corsair H100i, WD 1TB SSD

Are you able to export DED? How?

Add this to your custom monitor .lua You will have to change the x, y for your set up.

F16_DED =

{

x = 3200;

y = 0;

width = 400;

height = 200;

}

Look here X:\Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Cockpit\Scripts\Displays\DED\indicator

Back up your DED_init.lua and overwrite with the attached.

DED_init.lua

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

They were dark but I just popped up the contrast on the second monitor and they are clear and bright even with all room lights on. The blue at the bottom is a little ifish in bright lights but other than that no issues.

twnYOmv.jpg

53anUpL.jpg

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I’m not messing with the contrast on my monitor, since I use it for Hornet/Hog/Harrier Helios profiles, and those exports all show up fine. The issue is with the Viper exports.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Add this to your custom monitor .lua You will have to change the x, y for your set up.

F16_DED =

{

x = 3200;

y = 0;

width = 400;

height = 200;

}

Look here X:\Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Cockpit\Scripts\Displays\DED\indicator

Back up your DED_init.lua and overwrite with the attached.

Thank you Sarge, worked.

Enhanced HSI viewport is also already exposed from ED with EHSI add something like:

EHSI =

{

x = 3200;

y = 0;

width = 400;

height = 200;

}

to export it

RWR could be also exposed with a MOD. In :

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Cockpit\Scripts\EWS\RWR\indicator

open the file RWR_ALR56_init.lua and add this two row:

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."ViewportHandling.lua")

try_find_assigned_viewport("F16_RWR")

then add F16_RWR to monitorSetup file as above

Just flew the Ka-50. The export video was super dark for the Shkval and Abris. Hope this gets fixed soon.

For me Shkval and ABRIS export images have been really fine on various sub-monitors without any addtiinal tuning. I’m not sure why it’s so dark for you. Have you tested it on your main monitor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk