F-16C_50 skins sub forum

NRG-Vampire

Dear moderators, forum organizers ! We need a sub forum for the new F-16C :yes:

We also need a pre-template skin: a clean skin: the current-default skin without the tail numbers/emblems, w/o wing insignias, w/o fuselage markings (on ruoghmet and diffuse maps).

Sure it's an easy/quick temporary solution for skin makers - before the official detailed PSD template arrives.

TY

sign-pic4.jpg

The mesh isn't complete yet and the UV map might change...

But here is the one I made quickly last night with edited roughmets and the description.lua

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DOvBADQ_lfgQJfs80Do-ewrGJCC_I072

DISCLAIMER: THE TEMPLATE MIGHT OR WILL CHANGE WHEN THE MESH IS FINAL AND THE OFFICIAL TEMPLATE IS RELEASED , THIS IS ONLY A TEMPORARY THING... thank you

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

But here is the one I made quickly last night with edited roughmets and the description.lua

DISCLAIMER: THE TEMPLATE MIGHT OR WILL CHANGE WHEN HE MESH IS FINAL AND THE OFFICIAL TEMPLATE IS RELEASED , THIS IS ONLY A TEMPORARY THING... thank you

Thanks a lot joey for sharing

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

Thanks a lot joey for sharing

No worries mate, here to help

My RAF liveries

the user files

9AC15wh.jpg

76t2CZv.jpg

Might as well have this thread as a download port until the official one is made..

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

DISCLAIMER: THE TEMPLATE MIGHT OR WILL CHANGE WHEN THE MESH IS FINAL AND THE OFFICIAL TEMPLATE IS RELEASED , THIS IS ONLY A TEMPORARY THING... thank you

Thanks for sharing!

I made a quick JASDF livery while waiting for the official template.

Edited by Akatsuki

Quick, probably stupid question, but, where do we install the Viper liveries? I cannot seem to figure it out with this module.

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\F-16C\Liveries\F-16C_50

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's what I'm working on. Hard to make a japanese stencils :)

QqdOVxs.jpg

Looking good Jack!:thumbup:

I see you went for a straight copy of the F-2 scheme, that's great!

I hesitated between that approach or to adapt the stencils to make them relevant as a "japanese F-16" not as a "F-16 in F-2 disguise", as you can see i went the second route. :)

The good thing is that both approches can live together, it gives choices which is good! Beside we can never have enough JASDF liveries! :)

As for the stencils, i spent a lot of time doing them a while back, so if you want i can send you a few that you still need, just let me know. :)

Nice work on both! I know how is hard to do jap stencils if you aren't native!

Thank you!

Edited by Akatsuki

Looking good Jack!

I see you went for a straight copy of the F-2 scheme, that's great!

I hesitated between that approach or to adapt the stencils to make them relevant as a "japanese F-16" not as a "F-16 in F-2 disguise", as you can see i went the second route. :)

The good thing is that both approches can live together, it gives choices which is good! Beside we can never have enough JASDF liveries! :)

Thanks! The digital camoflage one of my favourites. ;) It looks really easy; but you must draw it from pixel to pixel. Lot of hours to fitting to the UWV map. It needs a lot of patient. Many skinner just make a pixel base, and not adjusting properly. This is very damaging to the end result

As for the stencils, i spent a lot of time doing them a while back, so if you want i can send you a few that you still need, just let me know. :)

I would really appreciate it. Because that's all I could do make it authentic. I don't think the Google translation is accurate :)

No higher quality photos found, from where I could cut off the stencils.

Edited by Jack

Thanks! The digital camoflage one of my favourites. ;) It looks really easy; but you must draw it from pixel to pixel. Lot of hours to fitting to the UWV map. It needs a lot of patient. Many skinner just make a pixel base, and not adjusting properly. This is very damaging to the end result.

I would really appreciate it. Because that's all I could do make it authentic. I don't think the Google translation is accurate :)

No higher quality photos found, from where I could cut off the stencils.

Yes, it's a cool livery. I know it's not an easy one, i made it for the Hornet which in a way was easier because i could have some liberties with it. smile.gif

I'll do an archive of those stencils i have and send them to you in a private message.

haven't seen yet

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5