moving your stick to the right or keeping in the middle

jason_peters

Still deciding if I like the flight stick on my rig on the right or in the middle (Obutto rig). seems odd over on the right

other feel the same?

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

I prefer it on the right side:

Dd4yHd2.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I instantanesly moved my stick to the right (homebuilt desk mounts) and it feels absolutely right. Can still relax my arm on the right armrest of my chair. ;)

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

I have FSSB on a side mount specifically for the Viper. Feels totally natural. :D

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I've just realised that I rarely fly with a central stick location, I mean it's completely obvious to look at it, but mine has always been on the right side. I always used to think it was weird having a stick on the right side in the F16 lol