[FIXED] Strange flgiht behavior

Eroxz564

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The syphon system on the right side for the right external tank is the culprit of the left roll for me at least. This only seems to happen from a cold start jet. But it ends up with an approx. 200 lb imbalance. Left is heavier, inducing a left roll.

Fuel%20Gauge_zpsluzkil9u.png

This is with the FUEL QTY select knob in EXT WING. I cannot get it to reproduce from a hot start jet.

The syphon system on the right side for the right external tank is the culprit of the left roll for me at least. This only seems to happen from a cold start jet. But it ends up with an approx. 200 lb imbalance. Left is heavier, inducing a left roll.

Fuel%20Gauge_zpsluzkil9u.png

This is with the FUEL QTY select knob in EXT WING. I cannot get it to reproduce from a hot start jet.

Maybe, but how would this explain a left roll seen in a clean jet with no external tanks.

We of course still have no explanation for the left drift on takeoff, as a fuel imbalance could not be the cause of that.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Same here, having some roll sometimes suddenly without reason. I have the exact same feeling when we had a little issue on the Hornet when the wind was giving roll.

Modules: Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandie, FC3, CA, Super Carrier, A-10C, A-10C II, F/A-18C, F-16 C, F-14 B, SA342, and WWII stuff.

Hardware: I7 8700K, Geforce GTX 1080Ti 11Go OC, 32Gb RAM, screen resolution 2K

Devices: Hotas Warthog, Cougar MFDs, Saitek rudder pedals, Track IR

My squadron: http://jtff.fr/SITE/

any word on this one ED team? i really hope you guys find a solution for this issue

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

• ED Team
any word on this one ED team? i really hope you guys find a solution for this issue

Hello,

For the next update we have adjusted some of the fuel balancing issues. We will have additional adjustments in the Open Beta following the one for this Friday.

Thanks

Hello,

For the next update we have adjusted some of the fuel balancing issues. We will have additional adjustments in the Open Beta following the one for this Friday.

Thanks

Many thanks Wags and team!

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

Hello,

Thanks

I have been flying for more than 2 hours and it seems the rolling to the left issue has been resolved!

Thanks again!

• F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat

i tried for a few minutes and my clean viper didin't roll to any side, seems to have been solved

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5