[REPORTED]Export MFCD very since OB 2.5.5.36986

jed40

2.5.6.47404 Open Beta - same problem:(

I'm using main screen + export to 2 MFD's.

Tried this in different planes: F/A-18, F-16, A-10C, AV-8B - all the time the same issue.

While in internal view - exported screens are very very dark - almost invisible.

At the same time when trying from external view (F2) - they become brighter.

Attaching screenshots.

ED - please help - its almost unplayable :helpsmilie:

int-01.thumb.png.a1db8dc38f9277b23df04cf450286e16.png

ext-01.thumb.png.f491f5bd479704643e59247f89d7df47.png

int-03.thumb.png.2cdf9cc699a2c6e1ddc40560c037dc7b.png

ext-03.thumb.png.d5a6821d44dd2af3187e35511e15753b.png

Intel Core i7-12700K CPU @ 3.61GHz, 64 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTC 3060TI, X-56 HOTAS, Triple TM MFD Cougar custom built LCD set, TrackIR 5,

More than 8 months that this has been reported... and still nothing... Knowing that it was working correctly in the past...

This problem appears exactly when F-16 has been pre-released !!!

Please ED can you solve this ???

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem with my Exported MFD's.

6 Months since they acknowledged it was even a problem and zip. Can't use the Tomcat at night well since bright enough on the Viewport is too bright in the cockpit, and red overlay on the VDI makes it un-useable in the Viewport.

Come on ED, at least just tell us what undocumented LUA setting needs to be fudged to make it work.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have the same issue. For me it looks like it has been acknowledged but ED is not willing to sort this out, maybe because of technical/code reasons. But it is really bad to have this issue as it makes it harder to benefit from the exports.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

Trying to look at the Shkval in the main pit and in the export is terrible.

The attached example happens to be looking unusually good, so not a good example, will post back when i am in different lighting conditions next.

Ka-50Shkval.jpg

R7 3800X - 32Gig RAM -- All SSD -- GTX1070 -- TM Warthog, MFG Crosswinds & TiR

• 2 weeks later...

Issue still there, very annoying. 

Normal brightness in-game is very low brightness on exported mfd’s. Normal brightness on exported mfd’s are very high brightness in-game and will blind your nvg’s and cockpit. #f16

Edited by Silvester.E
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Any news? Been reported long time ago. 

Within f16 i need to set mfd’s in-game at full brightness to see something on exported mfd’s. This is mostly during early morning and night mission. 

They don’t act the same.. ..also during cold start.. ..why are lighting knob settings already on? 

Getting better, and many thanks! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Its a complicated issue, I dont have any news to share currently, I will ask the team in the morning however. 

• Like 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2021 at 3:32 AM, Silvester.E said:

Any news? Been reported long time ago. 

Within f16 i need to set mfd’s in-game at full brightness to see something on exported mfd’s. This is mostly during early morning and night mission. 

They don’t act the same.. ..also during cold start.. ..why are lighting knob settings already on? 

Getting better, and many thanks! 

yeah just got some MFDS set up myself for the viper....should have done some research before hand. Night ops is a hard nope with exported mfds...in game ones need to look like high beams coming at you to be visible on exports

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll join in here hoping that this issue gets prioritized by ED. It's practically impossible to do night (or even dusk) sorties with exported viewports and thus really needs to be fixed. I appreciate it's may be complicated from a developers perspective, but I find it hard to believe it's impossible.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Still an issue and I have to turn off the in game MFD's so I don't have two spotlights in the cockpit.  Unfortunately, when you comment out the MFD's you can't play in MP as it doesn't pass IC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 1 year later...

У меня при экспортированный MPCD у AV-8B намного ярче, чем на основном дисплее. Видно только светло-зеленое поле.  Решается уменьшением яркости MPCD  в самолете, на 2-м мониторе бесполезно что либо менять. Проблема до сих пор жива.

My exported MPCD of the AV-8B is much brighter than the main display. Only a light green field is visible.
 This can be solved by reducing the brightness of the MPCD on the plane; it is useless to change anything on
 the 2nd monitor. The problem is still alive.

Edited by shmElek