Weapons selection page on main menu

flavnet

Hello everyone! I can't figure out how to get to the AA or AG weapons page. If AA or AG mode is active, the page for selecting the available weapons automatically appears on the right MFD. But, if I change this page to another one, for example the HSD page, I can't bring up the weapons page. In fact, in the main menu this page does not appear!!! How to call her back? Thanks in advance.

The page you’re looking for is called the “SMS” it stands for “Stores Management System”

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

The page you’re looking for is called the “SMS” it stands for “Stores Management System”

Strange! When I push the SMS button, the MFD shows how the loads are arranged on the jet! I can't get back to the SMS page that shows weapons management (AA or AG)