Slap Switch Functioning in Jet No Associated Keystroke

I'd like to use the slap switch instead of running one of the preset programs on the CMDS panel. In all 4 program settings, 10 chaff and 10 flare are put out. In order to conserve chaff and flare I'd prefer to use the slap switch which puts out one of each. I can't find the key bind for it though. The switch does work when pressed in the jet.

Is it available?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

I'd like to use the slap switch instead of running one of the preset programs on the CMDS panel. In all 4 program settings, 10 chaff and 10 flare are put out. In order to conserve chaff and flare I'd prefer to use the slap switch which puts out one of each. I can't find the key bind for it though. The switch does work when pressed in the jet.

Is it available?

Think it was mentioned in another thread, but it is listed as Chaff/Flare release key in settings. It releases 2 flares and 2 chaff

Think it was mentioned in another thread, but it is listed as Chaff/Flare release key in settings. It releases 2 flares and 2 chaff

Perfect! Thank you sir!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.