Polychop Simulations OH-58D Kiowa

Here is another one the Aircrew Training Manual is meant time give the descriptions and standards for different tasks http:// https://www.docdroid.net/QnLxtnp/bell-oh-58d-kiowa-aircrew-training-manual.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you ready to take your chopper flying skills to the next level?

Then check out http://www.blacksharkden.com/ Or visit us on Discord https://discord.gg/kaayJ5z and talk to some of our awesome pilots today.

upon looking through the manual a very interesting system is the ATHS that is used to coordinate Artillery fire. This could open a whole new venue and push cooperation between air units and the combined arms module to a new level if properly implemented. Imagine integrating the Kiowa with Paladins so arty fire can be targeted via an air unit. Wow!!!! Lets see how Polychop addresses this.

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

The laser of the kiowa warrior and even of the drones or any other laser targeting system are in general not operating in a visual wavelenght. The visual lasers are not used on the mms. The kiowa warrior has one visual laser located at the gun that is not movable.

Great info, thanks! :thumbup:

Our active OH58D team is a total of 2, excluding the testers.

APKWS lasercodes are set manually by groundcrew in RL. So if you have a laser designator operating on that laser frequence it will find the target.

The laser of the kiowa warrior and even of the drones or any other laser targeting system are in general not operating in a visual wavelenght. The visual lasers are not used on the mms. The kiowa warrior has one visual laser located at the gun that is not movable.

Is that a yes for APKWS on the OH-58D then?

I have been following the PC team for some time and can only say Fantastic!

A new chopper and an overhaul on an already loved chopper, WIN WIN,.. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

What about the Gazelle?... Still not finished

Modules: Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandie, FC3, CA, Super Carrier, A-10C, A-10C II, F/A-18C, F-16 C, F-14 B, SA342, and WWII stuff.

Hardware: I7 8700K, Geforce GTX 1080Ti 11Go OC, 32Gb RAM, screen resolution 2K

Devices: Hotas Warthog, Cougar MFDs, Saitek rudder pedals, Track IR

My squadron: http://jtff.fr/SITE/

What about the Gazelle?... Still not finished

Read the Gazelle sub forum. Polychop is starting to work through the bugs at a very rapid pace and is implementing new features/fm characteristics to correct it's behaviors. :thumbup:

System: Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo / Ryzen 5900X / 128gb Trident Z 3600mHz / ASUS TUF X570 / Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO / Asus Tuf RTX 3080ti / Asus Rog 1000w PSU / TM Warthog + TM Pedals

Modules/Terrains: All but the Mig-19, MB-339, P-47, I-16, CE II, and Yak-52

IRL: USAF F-16C AGR Crew Chief / Private Pilot

Hope it doesn't take long to launch! I will go shopping on the first day!

73204601_503708833802916_553396859528282112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQlxjZsW1h2oulHlIjmgDhJI2c39usd9tveh8cT3-CUrrrbvevA9e6kE83jRXceMBLsAWvAnLLYIxYrWcHsNOEAE&_nc_ht=scontent.fmao1-1.fna&oh=53c6a18c82a11a4f0b165aa07b7bbb02&oe=5E652059

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

:D:joystick::pilotfly::joystick::D

Do not hate him. He is a really great person and if some plans will work out you will hear some more about him.

:megalol:

The first Multi Function Display equipped cockpit chopper in DCS, another polychops mile stone event.

Really looking forward to this piece of kit and I truly hope it is fully modelled!

Every radio and every laser frequency designator must be modelled in this girl, she must be the first chopper designed to integrate with all future DCS world releases.

Polychops seem to have an ability to pick the machines that I love, they are agile recon machines that are filthy backstabbing snipers... I like it... I like it alot!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

The first Multi Function Display equipped cockpit chopper in DCS, another polychops mile stone event.

It may only have five buttons an a push-rotary, but the ABRIS would probably have words to say about that… ;)

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Is it really multifunction though if the only thing people use it for is the moving map lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you ready to take your chopper flying skills to the next level?

Then check out http://www.blacksharkden.com/ Or visit us on Discord https://discord.gg/kaayJ5z and talk to some of our awesome pilots today.

It seems the OH58 is further along than I/we thought.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Is it really multifunction though if the only thing people use it for is the moving map lol

Weeeeell… people's decision not to use the other functions doesn't mean those functions don't exist. Granted, the ‘I’ bit is a perhaps a bit over-indulgent since the nav planning part is the one thing that could really benefit from integration, but which is lacking it. :D

The remaining instruments integrate and offer rather different functionality quite nicely though.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧