SP-Mission [Supply Chain]

MAD-MM

Hello Folks,

After the Content of the A8 was a little bit thin, i started to make a simple Mission for my self.

After it was not to bad, simple and working probably, it tryed to finalized the Mission and to share here...

Target was make some kind of semi Historic WW2 Mission with Skins etc...

In Times of FBW and 9G Turns no one cares about A8, but I tried anyway probably some one will enjoy it..

Also big Thank for the Guys how helped me:

Warlord64: For the very nice Skins, and he helped me alot with my Wishes..

German Radio Voices: From Veteran66 and RAM0506

Mission Hints:

The Mission itself is Designed without Waypoints, so it will require to fly with Compass and Clock (but straight Foward no Curse deviation needed), the AI Fw-A8 trys to Turn Fight and everything to let you Fail, so you have to be convince in your flying 190 and have to Count to be succesfull.

But it's complety doable.

The Mission contains customized small DOT's for Spotting, in DCS B&Z with out Dot's is extremely Difficult.

The Dot's are not activated by Standard, because some of the VR Player doesnt like them, because Spotting is much easyer in VR do the lower Resolution, but highly recommed it to Checkt it before! (In Flight Shift+F10 will activated or disable them)

Installation:

Download the File at the End of the Post (JG2Argentan) and Unzip the 3 Folder's direct in your DCS World (Bazar,CoreMod,Mods) he will ask you to overwrite some Files Press yes for All!!

The Skin Folders without Bort Numbers doesnt work Probably at the Moment for the A8, Warloard had a solution for this, but after you Installed the Mission DCS "Fails" the Integrity Check for MP.

After Playing the Mission you have to simple hit DCS Repair and all is gone, ready for MP again.

Download File:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-13742540/JG2Argentan.zip.html

Dont expect to much, my First Mission ever released, did it carefully with much effort..

Feedback is desired pilotfly.gif

Trailer:

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Thanks for sharing .. I havent purchased the A8 yet, but downloaded your mission anyway as I dont trust the permanence of File Repositories other than ED's

I placed the liveries and Mission at /Saved Games/ rather than on /Program Files/ in order to not mess up the Integrity Check .. dont know what to do with your /Core Mods/ files, why do you need to alter the standard files of the A8?

Loved the real german voices with english subtitles .. hopefully I will be able to play the mission soon (if ED places the A8 on Sale at the end of the year :) )

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi Rudel,

sadly it doesnt work currently when you put your Skins in saved Games Folder, and its only the A8 witch have the Problems in the Skin Lua Files currently.

Bort Number is allways there...

Will update in the Future the Mission, when you dont need the CoreMods File anymore.

Your Plane looks like this when you dont install the CoreMods and the Skins direct in your DCS Folder.

attachment.php?attachmentid=216339&d=1566941843

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27