Gunfighter MCG Pro EN - How to make POV 2 a 4-way hat?

GVO

Hello,

I'm trying to make the POV 2 a 4-way button hat. I really tried "everything" in the VKB Device Config (v0.90.19), even setting it up just like the POV 1 which is working as a 8-way buttonhat. And I want my POV 2 just like that.

I hope that makes sense :)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love my gunfighter III stick but that config software is incomprehensible to mere mortals and no, VKB does not provide any real detail beyond how to flash and get the basics up and running.  So much potential but so hard to figure out.

A basic config software tutorial would be extremely useful.

There are plenty of videos on basic functions of the software on our YT channel and lots of literature about it on our official forum. If there's something specific you don't get please ask, but this kind of generalistic complaint won't bring you answers on your issues and it won't help us improve a specific aspect of the software. 

Not trying to say here that the software is easy to crack, but it contains functions no other similar software has. As anything complex, it's complicated. But again, try to ask specific questions instead of tearing it down.