viper Curves

30 curve for the rudder to calm the nosewheel steering. Apart from that nuthin’

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

The rudder it is bugged i think. If you look external view amb move you rudder, you can see this have a big deadzone (with no deadzone config in DCS controls or rudder panel controls).

Nope, not bugged. If you apply rudder on ground it will move correctly according to rudder input.

In flight you aren't even supposed to use the rudder in the F-16.

i7-7700K 4.2GHz, 16GB, GTX 1070 

I use the TM Warthog and a 10cm extension. I'm using curves of -25 for both pitch and roll.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

I use negative 10 for pitch and negative 18 for roll. I'm using an FSSB3 Lighting. For the dead zone you shouldnt need any. The Viper has a pressure sensitive stick that takes a certain amount of force to break center. Also, it's a full fly by wire which takes your input as a suggestion and makes it happen smoothly lol.

The rudder I originally set to 30 curve but will be bringing it down to 20. Don't set it to control your nose wheel steering. As soon as you see 60 knots in the speed box turn NSW off. If you're in AB you'll go from 60 to a 100 very fast. Set the curve for your rudder. If you put to high a curve you'll have too much deflection before your rudder moves. You need rudder to control when aerobreaking.

Edited by Wicked.-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.