Would you pay for WAFM?

Kula66

Would you pay for WAFM?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay for WAFM?

• Yes - I'd buy it
    • No - not bothered/they should fix it for free.

What ED should do is just put old files back and make ppl happy again.

Is that really hard to fix, how many hours, ppl should be assigned for task like that?

If i were ED i would make missiles equall on both sides (but more deadly) because after all, we will never get real performance in games(sensitive topic)

I am sure that ED will make revolution in simulation down the road if all it is as they claim to be BS but i would agree with Goya and Cool_t and many more in regard their frustration.

I fly only ruskies so no affect on me in that regard but it will be if things are not fixed and ppl start quiting game because this game can be love-hate.

You love game so much because its done so well but u hate playing because u know ure underpwered in it and i think its not joke, i prefer to fly SU27 and i do not tend to change plane..i am shure that goes as well for f-15 folks..so that does matter.

I just hope that this isue will be resolved in satisfactory manner for all and in close future.

I'm not sure what comments you are referring to,

Perhaps I misunderstood something. Can you help us with a correct translation of this post?

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=60512#post60512

For all the protests that "we don't have resources for this, we don't have resources for that" - it seems to be an almost 30-page discussion about developing something that is entirely not even a flight simulator. The particular post to which I've linked above, made already two and a half years ago, seems suddenly prophetic in retrospect.

-SK

Wags posted this on the DCS site:"As has been stated several times now, we'll do a patch once we have some folks we can dedicate towards it. Despite what some incorrectly think though, to do it right will take a lot more than a single programmer and a few hours..."

I can't help but notice that there no longer is an "if" in that statement. Is it now definite that a patch will be made for FC?

I know they want to do it. After BS is done, the guys who were coding BS might spend a little time on LO to fix up some stuff. But I'm not really privy to their scheduling.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda