C-130

Cyberstorm

It would be a dream a module of the C-130 in DCS.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

I support this.

Many say that transport aircraft have no room in the current maps ("too small map sizes"), but I would say the opposite. An aircraft like the C-130 has and is being used in inter-theater mobility operations. There are a LOT of things to do even on shorter distances.

A proper TAT aircraft (Tactical Air Transport) can be used to great effect on multiplayer servers to move larger troops around and faster that we currently do with helicopters. It would also offer interesting targets for allied fighters to protect and for enemy fighters to destroy.

And the choice for the 130 is great especially due to the mentioned multi-capabilities of the airframe in different versions. This would be a great multi-purpose module that would most likely find a lot of use in MP scenarios if handled properly. Plus I bet a proper multicrew military transport aircraft would attract a lot of positive attentiont in the general flight sim market.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Ever see a four-engine module in DCS ? Ever wonder why ? Ever try a search in this forum ? C-130 for example ?

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2