Antenna and range axis behavior issues, incorrect? (Logitech x56)

Hello, I noticed when attempting to bind the Antenna elevation and range axis knobs, I am getting some strange and frustrating behavior.

Expected Behavior: Turning knob moves antenna knob or range knob to a point depending on knob position.

Actual Behavior: Turning knob up or down increases the rate of change up or down, and moving it back to center makes it stop moving, rather than re-centering the axis.

I will try and get a video of this behavior later, but is this actually correct? Anyone else having this problem? I vaguely remember this being an issue on the hornet, but haven't followed up to see what happened with it, and I haven't been using the axis anyway.

Rig Specs: i7 8700k @ 5ghz, ROG Strix z390e, 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, EVGA FTW3 1080 ti, Corsair rm750, Cooler Master ml240l RGB, Cooler Master h500p mesh

I too have a x56 and I cant get anything on my radar, the

Elevation carat drops straight down into the lower left

Corner of the radar display even at 4 bar scan and I cant see Any contacts on the radar at all. Dont know if its a bug or im doing something wrong.

Hello, I noticed when attempting to bind the Antenna elevation and range axis knobs, I am getting some strange and frustrating behavior.

Expected Behavior: Turning knob moves antenna knob or range knob to a point depending on knob position.

Actual Behavior: Turning knob up or down increases the rate of change up or down, and moving it back to center makes it stop moving, rather than re-centering the axis.

I will try and get a video of this behavior later, but is this actually correct? Anyone else having this problem? I vaguely remember this being an issue on the hornet, but haven't followed up to see what happened with it, and I haven't been using the axis anyway.

This is the same how the Hornet works. Rate of Change method. I ended up on my T16000M Throttle using the "paddles" for this since they naturally return to center...

New Setup : 13900K, Asus ROG Strix 4090, 64GB of DDR3600C14, 4x 2TB ADATA NVME, HP Reverb G2, Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil TM3 throttle, Monolith External Amp, DT 1990 Pro Headphones & TrackIR v5

Old Setup: 12900KS @ 5.5 , EVGA FTW3 Hybrid 3090, 64GB of DDR3600C14, 4x 2TB ADATA NVME, HP Reverb G2, Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil TM3 throttle, Monolith External Amp, Philips X2HR Headphones & TrackIR v5

Old Old Setup: 9900KS @ 5.2, EVGA FTW3 3090. 32GB of DDR3866, 3x 1TB ADATA NVME

Suffered the same thing. Found I had to fight it all the time to make it hold a specific radar search cone.

Which switch are you guys using for zoom in and out on the X56?