Preorder: Yes? No?

MobiSev

No, there is no pre-order, and it is likely to be released directly in a state where all functions are basically completed. We need to remember that the members of DIS, originally as game players, are the same as us. So they know our needs very well and they always improve their development efficiency. They're trying to get rid of unnecessary processes as much as possible so that we don't have to wait too long.

No, there is no pre-order, and it is likely to be released directly in a state where all functions are basically completed. We need to remember that the members of DIS, originally as game players, are the same as us. So they know our needs very well and they always improve their development efficiency. They're trying to get rid of unnecessary processes as much as possible so that we don't have to wait too long.

Sounds Refreshing :D

• 4 weeks later...

I just recently learned about this module, and I'm super hyped. I've been against the 70 USD modules and refrained from them out of protest, but this one has my credit card out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: :joystick: :pilotfly:

AMD FX8350 8 core @ Stock Clock

G. Skill X Series 32GB (4x 8GB) @ 2200Mhz OC

GTX 1070 8GB

Corsair H110 Liquid Cooler

This module is very very interesting. Especially when looking the past history of the YouTube videos of the progress the team has done and the amount of details etc and level of communication, it is dedication for the content level and totally agrees with my order level to be positive.

Only question is when, not if....

If they really deliver that amount of content on first day, it is easy to then sit and wait them fix the possibly found bugs etc no matter how big really they are in some areas. I wouldn't be surprised if the level of the product is so high that they need just to polish it with very small fixes....

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.