Is there an AAR "disconnecting" workaround?

sirrah

As reported before, I'm also having the issue that the tanker is disconnecting directly after making contact. In

I can see it should be possible to refuel though. Is there some trick to it?

Before anyone askes: I placed the refueling door switch to open, more than 5 mins prior to connecting, so I'm pretty sure my externals should have been depressurized :)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Here's something you could try, if you get on before I can.

If you get the disconnect message, try pressing the NWS/ AR DISC button and try again. It could be that the AR disconnect function is being latched like the NWS, so pressing it again might deactivate it. Worth a try

Edit: I won't be able to get on until much later today, but it would be good if someone could post whether this works or not. I'm determined to fly between each of the 3 tankers in Red Kite's mission and fill up at each, which I can't do yet. ;)

Edited by Greyman

Ah ok, thanks

btw: I didn't see the other "AR" thread (forum tends to get a bit messy with all this high activity).

@moderator: You can close/delete this thread

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH