Vipril Throttle V3 Review

strike277

Thanks for the effort, seems like a pretty nice product, especially since aftermarket detents can be added.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=249484

The demonstration of different backlight colors for different modes was quite effective. I suppose that subsequently, each momentary toggle switch can change its own color to indicate the last pushed setting (i.e. up or down)?

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

damn really sorry to hear you wasted your time doing a review of this

.... as tomorrow is the last day you will ever be able to order one as they are stopping making them :(

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

Vipril Throttle V3 Review

I actually gained something from this... I had no idea there was a switch underneath the right grip.

Now I’ll have to rework the config I did last night.

That said, I also discovered last night that all four hats on the right grip are 8 way hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

What switch are you referring to?

Watch the video where he points out the button underneath the right grip. That right grip has a total of three push buttons instead of the two I thought there were.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

I actually gained something from this... I had no idea there was a switch underneath the right grip.

Now I’ll have to rework the config I did last night.

That said, I also discovered last night that all four hats on the right grip are 8 way hats.

Here I am trying to figure out how make my Logitech suit my needs, while Virpil throttle owners have so many buttons that they can't keep track of them all.

Northrop F-5E TIGER II

Intel i7-9700k @ 5.0 GHz | GTX 3070 | 32 GB | HTC VIVE PRO 2
Virpil T50 CM2 base + CM2 grip | CM2 Throttle | VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV