[LATER IN EARLY ACCESS] TMS left = expanded data ?

Mira73

If you have FCR SOI in CRM or ACM mode, pressing TMS left has this function = expanded data (RCR) is commended on the bugged target. What exactly does that mean ?

X-Plane 11 Payware :

Aircraft : Boeing 767-300ER, Airbus 319-100, Airbus 350 XWB, Beechcraft King Air 350, Diamond DA-62

Airport : KATL

I know which source you mean :) I'm sorry, but I think this isn't true. For IFF interrogation, used the UHV / VHF / IFF transmit button in the throttle.

Edited by Mira73

X-Plane 11 Payware :

Aircraft : Boeing 767-300ER, Airbus 319-100, Airbus 350 XWB, Beechcraft King Air 350, Diamond DA-62

Airport : KATL

*shrug* I never flew the Viper IRL, but I also remember that source and that TMS left with the FCR as SOI initiates an IFF interrogate.

That said, who the hell knows what it'll be in DCS.

Evan "Preacher" Weeks - Dad. Programmer. Virtual Fighter Pilot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*shrug* I never flew the Viper IRL, but I also remember that source and that TMS left with the FCR as SOI initiates an IFF interrogate.

That said, who the hell knows what it'll be in DCS.

That in fact is an old heritage of the TQS that remained labeled as such. but the comm´s switch on the TQS Left and Right are used for data link A/A and A/G

TMS left is correct for IFF interrogate, the comms button handles DL stuff.

that

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog