[WISHLIST] Virpil made F35/F16 Throttle

falcon_120

I like a lot Virpil throttles and It is pretty nice that they evolve so quickly with new iterations and try new designs based on user feedback. Exactly for that reason I thought... What if there is enough support for any of these designs and Virpil decide to give it a go:

My two most desired throttle, perfects, cool design, super comfortable (or that is what they look to me) and with lots of buttons; specially the F35 one.

-F35 Throttle: For some reason i'm in love with this thing, endless buttons...

-F16 Throttle (Is there a better moment to make one?)

Please make it true! What do you think?

CaptureA.PNG.637dccadf8b40858e5a767a0fa13611d.PNG

Capture2.PNG.d6b3395cc80bb770a367c138a66de413.PNG

Capture3.PNG.89fe614574c2e7b36e2c6b8ff0a818b5.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Please look into this Virpil, as such with the explosion of the DCS: F-14 module and the VFX grip being made, an F-16 throttle would be great to have alongside the Thrustmaster Warthog stick until TM (theoretically) make theirs as well. :)

Is licensing going to be an issue? I'd love to see an up to date USB F-16 TQS. I have a HOTAS Cougar throttle with the parts ready to convert to USB and will get that done soon but I still worry about its long term durability as it was prone to have issues with the speedbrake switch, pots on the ANT and RNG rotaries.

If you want buttons, T-50CM has more than enough of them on the grip already.

I would want more three-way switches, though.

New panels are in, but again all the switches are two-way, not really useful for the F-16.

The thing is... i love my warthog joystick and layout/qty of buttons. Its in the throttle department where i feel i can get a better HW (only if at a reasonable price, i'm not throwing 1K to a piece of metal and cables).

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

F-35 throttle looks cool. Almost makes me wish Virpil had made the v3 MongoosT50 with removable handles but after getting that, probably not getting another throttle for awhile ha ha. I could see trying a DIY with the 3d printer and an Arduino, or Leo Bodnar, though...

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2